Default [DENIED] User Abuse : davias-, kolase,

Accused Battle.Net account: davias-, kolase, dimmu_borgir, lqooznr
    Your battle.net Account: SergeantRKTimes
    Game name: AP2408
    Abused rule: ruin
    Time of event (In Game): 51:00
    Further details: davias- sold all my items and the other three guys didnt vote !yes when i tried to votekick him twice. i even told them that i would report if they didnt vote !yes but they still didnt vote. ALL 3 of them were in my team. so they even saw my empty inventory and that "davias- dropped an item from [my] inventory" message.
    Last edited by SergeantRKTimes; 24-10-2016 at 05:44 PM.

Ο SergeantRKTimes είχε riki, και σε κάποιο σημείο του παιχνιδιού, έφαγε disconnect.Είχε gproxy και "φάνηκε" πως θα γίνει reconnect, αλλά (όπως φαντάζομαι, ο manager που θα εξετάσει το abuse, γνωρίζει) αυτό άργησε αρκετά, με αποτέλεσμα, να είναι ακίνητος κάπου στο map για αρκετή ώρα.

Ο χρήστης davias- είχε share από riki,(ενδεχομένως) νόμιζε πως ο riki δεν έγινε reconnect (ξαναλέω πως άργησε πάρα πολύ να γίνει και στο μεταξύ το game παιζόταν, γίνονταν fight δίπλα στον riki, και αυτός ήταν ακίνητος, σε διαδικασία reconnect μάλλον).
    Επομένως όντως πούλησε τα items του, γιατί μάλλον, νόμιζε πως απλά δεν έκανε reconnect και έπεσε.
    Να τονίσω πως δεν έκλεψε items, τα πούλησε για όλο το team.

Όμως ο riki ξανασυνδέθηκε, δεν είχε items, αλλά είχε αρκετά λεφτά, κάτι που δείχνει πως ο davias- δεν έκανε υστερόβουλα, ότι έκανε, αλλά πιθανόν νόμιζε πως ο riki είχε πέσει οριστικά.

'Αρα,θεώρησα πως δεν έκανε κάτι σκόπιμα λάθος, επομένως πιστεύω πως ήταν άδικο το votekick, γι'αυτο και δεν πάτησα yes.

(I guess, the manager who desides about this post, will answer it on english, so there is no need for me to translate the above, in order for you to understand it.It isn't big deal, what am i sayin, but what manager's got to say).

1. i reconnected at 49:53 (BEFORE HE SOLD MY ITEMS). see the "sergeantrktimes reconnected with gproxy" message
    2. it took me a bit after that to get back into game because i was resetting router and i needed to get back to my pc
    3. even if you say that you DIDNT SEE I RECONNECTED EVEN THOUGH THE MESSAGE SAID SO (chance #1), then dont you wonder that you see the the "davias- dropped an item from sergeantrktimes inventory" message FIVE FUCKING TIMES (chance #2)?? you dont get this message if a player is still in the game. so it was OBVIOUSLY INTENTIONAL RUIN

you had 2 chances to understand that I DIDNT FUCKING DISCONNECT and still you argue u/him thought i disced?

You are lying:
    1.You where connected and disconnected about 3-4 times, between 49:50 and 53:00 mins.
    2.While you reconnected one of these times, you moved your hero.So, you where into the game(even for couple of seconds),and you could pause it,or you could talk, in order for us,to understand that you where on.
    3.Even the last time, the message: "sergeantrktimes reconnected with gproxy" appeared, you where sitting still, like you haven't reconnect on game.
    4.Finally, when ursa sold your items, at the same time, you checked his stats, like you where into the game, and did nothing to prevent this from happening,or talk him out of it.

To get this straight: i don't think ursa wanted to ruin the game.I'm quite sure, that he sold your items, cause he thought that you where out of it.He didn't get any benefit from selling your items,so it's hard for me to see, intentional ruin.
    Ursa did his best, to win the game for us, so i guess you're just overreacting.

Oh, about: "you had 2 chances to understand that I DIDNT FUCKING DISCONNECT and still you argue u/him thought i disced?",
    obviously, you are joking...
    You connected and reconnected about 3-4 times(as i said before), so there was no chance for us, to know whether you where in,or out of the game.You could talk to us, you could pause game, whatever...

Για να ξεκαθαρίσω λοιπόν την θέση μου στον manager που θα ασχοληθεί, λέω τα εξής:
    1.Τσέκαρε απ'το 49:50 μέχρι το 54:00 περίπου, πόσες φορές "έφαγε" dc(ο riki) και επανήλθε.
    2.Λάβε υπόψιν σου, πόσα κρίσιμα fight γίνονταν όσο ο riki βρισκόταν στη "connect-disconnect" φάση.
    3.Σκέψου, πως πουλώντας τα items(του πιθανού leaver)o ursa, περισσότερο να βοηθήσει το team του ήθελε, παρά να κάνει ruin.
    4.Όταν ο ursa πουλάει τα items του riki, αυτός(ο riki δηλαδή) μιλάει κατευθείαν,οπότε καταλαβαίνουμε πως δεν έπεσε(νομίζω πως το γράφω και στο chat του game), και ο ursa εκπλήσσεται.

Και αποφάσισε .

Quote Originally Posted by dimmu_borgir View Post
    You are lying:
    1.You where connected and disconnected about 3-4 times, between 49:50 and 53:00 mins.
    YOU are lying. i watched the replay THREE times now:
    47:23 first disc
    47:34 first reconnect
    48:05 second disc
    48:11 second reconnect
    48:42 third disc
    49:51 third reconnect

THEN URSA SOLD MY ITEMS

2.While you reconnected one of these times, you moved your hero.So, you where into the game(even for couple of seconds),and you could pause it
    it was lagging like shit so i moved my hero to a safe place behind the trees. i didnt pause CAUSE I NEVER PAUSE because i dont want other people to wait for me. its a question of character, you wont understand..
    or you could talk, in order for us,to understand that you where on.
    what is the difference between saying "HEY GUYS, IM RECONNECTED BTW" and the fucking bot saying "sergeantrktimes reconnected with gproxy". PLEASE TELL ME, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE??? if you can not read one line of text then you can not read one line of text. no matter if it the line of text from ME or the BOT..
    3.Even the last time, the message: "sergeantrktimes reconnected with gproxy" appeared, you where sitting still, like you haven't reconnect on game.
    did you read my post above? i said it took me a bit to get back to my pc (because my router is in my fucking basement. so i need time to get back to my pc..) HOWEVER, how does this justify selling my items? please elaborate..
    4.Finally, when ursa sold your items, at the same time, you checked his stats, like you where into the game, and did nothing to prevent this from happening,or talk him out of it.
    i checked his stats after he sold 4 of my 5 items, because i was back after he sold 4 of my 5 items. OMG im sorry, i should have said "BAD, BAD URSA, PLEASE DONT SELL MY LAST FUCKING ITEM" SO I COULD HAVE CONTINUED THE GAME LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED..
    To get this straight: i don't think ursa wanted to ruin the game.
    then you obviously havent played enough games on mymgn, because people with 0 games just like to ruin the games, without any reason, just for fun..
    I'm quite sure, that he sold your items, cause he thought that you where out of it.
    ok, so he sold my items even though he got 5 time the message that someone dropped items from my inventory which equals "YOU DROPPED ITEMS FROM A PLAYER THAT IS STILL IN THE FUCKING GAME"??? you wanna tell me that? seriously?
    He didn't get any benefit from selling your items,so it's hard for me to see, intentional ruin.
    yeah, he didnt get nothing but pure joy of ruining a game. if ruining wouldnt bring joy to some people, why are they doing it? i would totally believe you if he had +50 games. but he had 0 games. and everybody of SOUND MIND knows what these guys like. they like TO FUCKING RUIN..
    Oh, about: "you had 2 chances to understand that I DIDNT FUCKING DISCONNECT and still you argue u/him thought i disced?",
    obviously, you are joking...
    You connected and reconnected about 3-4 times(as i said before), so there was no chance for us, to know whether you where in,or out of the game.You could talk to us, you could pause game, whatever...
    same thing as above. let me quote myself:
    what is the difference between saying "HEY GUYS, IM RECONNECTED BTW" and the fucking bot saying "sergeantrktimes reconnected with gproxy". PLEASE TELL ME, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE??? if you can not read one line of text then you can not read one line of text. no matter if it the line of text from ME or the BOT..

I'm not lying at all. There is difference between real time,and replay time.The manager who will clear this, he'll find out it.

If ursa had any intention to ruin the game,he could sell or break your items or whatever,any minute before.As far as i'm concerned, he did sell your items,when he thought you where out of game,and did his best,to win it.

Even if you think that he did it on purpose,you should post him instead, and not the other 3 players who didn't vote for him.After all,why we should vote someone out of game,when isn't obvious he had intention to ruin (as i said before,he did his best to win it.There's not any sign of inentional ruin,despite zero games,or whatever).

As i see it, you want 4 of your teamates to be punished, even if they did their best to win a game(and they actually won it),cause the last 3-4 minutes you haven't your rightful items.Well get over it,the guy with zero games, won this for you, so you got +1 win to your main account.
    Last edited by dimmu_borgir; 26-10-2016 at 08:14 AM.

It was just a mistake. If ursa wanted to ruin the game he could do it before 50 minute.

Abuse denied
    Topic closed
    Last edited by satanogria; 01-11-2016 at 03:39 PM.