Hello people my name is Vosje_RuLLeZ aka Vosje or vos cus that's way easier isnt it (RuLLeZ is a clantag but the clan is alrdy 5 years dead but I like the addition to the name so i kept it ). I got re-introduced to dota by a friend of mine (berna) after 4 years of not playing. In those 4 years i've played dota 2 and I got alot better so the stats I had before I left are pretty unreliable. I enjoy playing carry because I can win games like that, I dont when I play support because then my carry has some problems carrying and I'm not a very good support myself. I started again last week when I wanted to play some ap games but before I could play I had to request an unban. So some people have alrdy seen me on the forums but most probably not. It's quite frustrating when some greeks that don't speak english take the carry role from me or the mid role and thus we end up losing but I can cope with it because I've experienced way worse in dota 2, where I battle in the hero selection against people for the midlane. I also play other games such as counterstrike and starcraft 1 but you'll see me in dota usually.

Anyway nice to meet you all.
With Regards, Vosje.