Default If you have nothing better to do #2

Soo I guess I will make it a thing to post games I liked and in which I played well. In this game I was trying so hard but I didnt get far (ayylmao).
    Anyway some nice arrows in this game and you will see me playing mirana carry.
    So if you don't have anything better to do then sit and relax watching me playing a game of 1 hour and 12 min
    http://www.mymgn.com/stats/game/1612993/replay
    Tryhard mirana game.w3g

Well here we go, another game almost just like the first, if you had fun watching the first replay try this one, mirana again and nice arrows and hard game.Another tryhard mirana game.w3g
    http://www.mymgn.com/stats/game/1613053/replay
    Last edited by Vosje_RuLLeZ; 26-01-2017 at 03:01 PM. Reason: im fabulous

your enemies were bad but your allies were worst.. to bad to lose vs those guys!
    good job anyway. good game!

Quote Originally Posted by Balt0sGiaDota View Post
    to bad to lose vs those guys!
    den to katexeis to aggliko re PAKI
    ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Πίθηκος

Well here we go, another game almost just like the first, if you had fun watching the first replay try this one, mirana again and nice arrows and hard game.Another tryhard mirana game.w3g
    http://www.mymgn.com/stats/game/1613053/replay[/QUOTE]

y but you lost xD i wonder how

cause he had useless items and ofc the team , you think divine > butterfly on mirana!! really.....? u needed fly satanic and s&y for ur DPS no manta ,
    Last edited by ZeR2; 26-01-2017 at 03:52 PM.
    ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Πίθηκος

Quote Originally Posted by ZeR2 View Post
    cause he had useless items and ofc the team , you think divine > butterfly on mirana!! really.....? u needed fly satanic and s&y for ur DPS no manta ,
    not really, team was average and my items were fine. manta on mirana was better cus hp, attackspeed, and a chance to trick the enemy. s&y wouldve been a good choice too but it wouldnt have mattered really.
    divine > butterfly in this case cus I needed dmg foremost, butterfly wouldve been a waste of money and I wouldve been killed when bkb was down.
    Satanic I did need but I didnt have money left and I wouldve only dropped gem for a full satanic not a hotd.

@greetings it's not about winning or losing, would've been perfect if I did comeback though but it's about a nice game of dota which I am showing. This means no real hate between eachother and to have fun.

... manta same hp with s&y (it gives less actually but for a small number) , u needed enemies to be slowed , only ur speed is not enough , fly gives u 60 dmg and like x2.5 ur atk speed u had at that moment , so yes with buriza on u fly does the better math and if u click on it u go max speed , but w/e , u did many buybacks obviously too... so we are back to gay leaver and 0 maiden
    ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Πίθηκος

Quote Originally Posted by ZeR2 View Post
    den to katexeis to aggliko re PAKI
    gia ena "o" olo auto...
    fere ton obama na deis koubenta..