Default We want admins with this actitude?

Gamename : ap7354
    Player accused protomastoras

HE ff from 5 mins game. Spamming it.
    refusing buy obs as player AA and to help team, just spaming his ulti.
    I didnt found any abuse here, also i didnt see any forum section post this.
    i just want too tell if we want admins with this actitude. Saying i dont care , i just want ff ( when the game is 5 mins started, and no one is feeding). Spaming it and i think admins should be an exemple, of game play and behaviour of course. This guy havent, and i any one is playing and saw how his teammate is spaming that and refusing to win game. This should be penalice and more if you are an admin. I hope you warn this guy. We dont want players like this and less admins like this of course.

Thanks
    Tedd

Yeh I am also curious in what you would like to see in admins, what the admins should be representing and bringing other than punishing ppl. So what are the norms and values this community seeks which the admins should try to follow?

9 outta 10 admins here behave like this, apparently its acceptable behaviour. This same guy banned me a while ago after taunting me into flame bec his team wouldnt ff so he saved the game to annoy every1. This seems to be normal admin behaviour since my case was denied and ban was legit.

1. There are few admins, at the past you almost didnt find a game without an admin in it, and lots of times they where 2 or 3 in the same game.
    2. Most admins DONT CARE about the things they should do. What i mean? They play and if you dont tell them “someone said this”, “someone does that” they simply wont do anything by themselves...cause they only care to enjoy the game like simple users. The thing is that someone who wants that, shouldnt be an admin like i asked the staffs to remove my admins rights when i had enough to deal with ruiners and flamers and trolls who w8 to abuse you for nothing...In many games when there is an admin the loby and there is a problem with someone, the admin prefers to leave instead of deal that problem or worst something i saw 2 days ago, it was an admin in loby, we had a problem, i told him to do something and he left and get back with another acount with no admin rights...thats pathetic.. In my opinion that kind of admins shouldnt be admins....cause they really dont care.
    3. Because there are few users and anyone can make a new acount so easy, the rules are VERYYY SOFTTT....in the past when someone didt listen the team or the admin to come to batles, or dont go solo all the time, or stop farming 30 min and come to play, simply he was getting kick ban like he should be. Now you can only make !vk and hope your mates see what you see and go !yes. One example, a user called Lekka..something, foreign, i had him in about 3-4 games in row and the only thing he did, is farming alla the game and comes for batle once in every 20 min... ofc that should be insant kick ban and ruin(all the games lost...cause of that), in past, an admin could instant kick that user and have no problem...now the team must vote, ruin for most staffs is only break items and feed in purp....ect...Ofc admins with bad manners, shouldnt be admins...
    Last edited by STALAVISTA; 28-10-2017 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by STALAVISTA View Post
    2. Most admins DONT CARE about the things they should do. What i mean? They play and if you dont tell them “someone said this”, “someone does that” they simply wont do anything by themselves...cause they only care to enjoy the game like simple users. The thing is that someone who wants that, shouldnt be an admin like i asked the staffs to remove my admins rights when i had enough to deal with ruiners and flamers and trolls who w8 to abuse you for nothing...In many games when there is an admin the loby and there is a problem with someone, the admin prefers to leave instead of deal that problem or worst something i saw 2 days ago, it was an admin in loby, we had a problem, i told him to do something and he left and get back with another acount with no admin rights...thats pathetic.. In my opinion that kind of admins shouldnt be admins....cause they really dont care.
    I agree, sometimes admins neglect their duty. To play on a smurf as an admin is a fucking joke. Why the fuck are you admin if you dont use your powers. This occurance shouldn't be ignored and admins should be punished for it.

Quote Originally Posted by STALAVISTA View Post
    3. Because there are few users and anyone can make a new acount so easy, the rules are VERYYY SOFTTT....in the past when someone didt listen the team or the admin to come to batles, or dont go solo all the time, or stop farming 30 min and come to play, simply he was getting kick ban like he should be. Now you can only make !vk and hope your mates see what you see and go !yes. One example, a user called Lekka..something, foreign, i had him in about 3-4 games in row and the only thing he did, is farming alla the game and comes for batle once in every 20 min... ofc that should be insant kick ban and ruin(all the games lost...cause of that), in past, an admin could instant kick that user and have no problem...now the team must vote, ruin for most staffs is only break items and feed in purp....ect...Ofc admins with bad manners, shouldnt be admins...
    It is indeed so easy for people to make a new account and play and ruin or whatever they do. They are banned for a reason, and you can be unbanned. Playing on a smurf while your main account is banned should also be bannable. I understand this is hard to manage, since you don't know if the new account really is that someone you believe it is, but imo if admins are sure they should be able to ban them, and if they're wrong then they should get a heavy punishment, like 2 warn. The punishment should be heavy since it's very bad to ban a new player you think was a smurf.

I disagree with your point 3 stalavista because not all admins have the gamesense to determine someone is ruining. If the person is blatantly ruining then it should be obvious and then you every admin can kickban him according to the rules. A votekick is in place for if the admin is not sure. Allowing the admins to kickban players when they're not completely sure is stupid. There's nothing wrong with the current rule for gameruining.