Default [GRAVEYARD] Admin Abuse : You-MadBr0

Hello guys , Im JaySmith or Immortal-Jay , most of you know me as a good player and why not as a model player. Got ban from this so called admin for gameruin and killsteal ( I was furion , had dagon, necros , mass warding and gangs) On every kill i was going and he was near he was crying its his kill.. That's just sad. he should had been gratefully that me and my buddy carry his nap ass trough the game. I think he got a personal vendetta versus me cos he lost every single game he played against me. Tought this is his chance to show me who's boss.. It's just sad to see such abuse on a good player like me . Also when i was admin and ha on all major dota bots from b-net. Not like i dont know the rules or the game. I ask you guys to look reply and remove that admin. He dose more harm than good and forces good players like me to move on other bots .
    The game was ap2332 . Name immortal-jay .

Double post man grave

yes.. first time fucked up.. but there's always a second time :P

There's an edit button tho

Saw last thread was closed. Don't know why. Asked for a ha to review it and since im not Greek i actually expect an answer in English .

The thread gets locked because sufficient information has been given and the admin abuse manager/captain/head admin can take a look at it. If the judge needs some time to think of a good ordeal then its annoying if more posts are getting spammed. So expect that it will be handled.

This one goes to Grave

Closed
    [14:45] <@Sn0w_Bl4cK> otan to "ο" tonizetai
    [14:45] <@Sn0w_Bl4cK> ginetai "ώ"
    [14:46] <@h3rmit> άμα ήταν κάθε φορά που τονίζουμε το όμικρον να γίνεται ωμέγα
    [14:46] <@h3rmit> τώτε θα ήσουν σνώου μπλάκ
    [14:46] <@Sn0w_Bl4cK> nai, nai, 3erw...
    [14:46] <+GoDlik3> a0x0a0xa0x0a0x0a0x0a
    ( Click to show/hide )

Stats
    ( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )