Real life - General Information

Name: David
Sirname*: -

Occupation / Field of expertise: Student on the study Earth Science on a university in the Netherlands.

Hobbies: I like rocks and while I lick them I study them as well. Furthermore I game a lot and like doing so. I like to play football, squash and I like having fun too. I like talking while I play and I usually put a roleplaying aspect in games when I'm bored or when I'm not on skype or discord or such. So I like to have a variation in my games. I also like to read the forums and see what goes on in the community, while I don't understand half of what ppl say on this forum, I still like it!

Battle.net

Your Battle.Net name [Main Account]: Vosje_RuLLeZ

Alternative Battle.Net accounts: I don't use any other bnet accounts.

Are you an admin in our games? Certainly

How many times have you been banned in our games? A couple of times in the past, but none that really mattered when I started playing again last year. I've been banned once after a month or two playing because of a bug in the game.

How many times have you been warned or demoted? I have a fabulous record of 0

How often do you play in our games? Quite often

What are your stats in our HostBots (type .stats in Irc): [Vosje_RuLLeZ]: Forum: [Vosje_RuLLeZ] Games: [717] ALT: [6.60s] ASR: [98%] Rated games: [586] Score: [2917.92] Rank: [34] First game: [2009-12-27] Last game: [2017-07-02] Play time: [2wks 6ds 8hrs 4mins ] Gold: [25617]

Forum

How often do you visit our forums? Everyday cus I'm a nerd.

What do you usually do when you visit our forums? Look at new posts or afk on the main page

Have you ever been a staff member before? If yes, at which forum and at what position? Yes at the forum of last-resistance, a cs:go community. The forum died since april and turned into Vidian gaming which is pretty much the same but just shittier leaders. On last-resistance I was jailbreak senior admin, which entailed that you have to keep 14 year old kids in check. I was staff there for almost a year.

Have you ever been banned in our forums? If yes, what was the reason and the duration of the ban? No bans here.

Do you have any problems following orders from your superiors, according to ranks and hierarchy? Not really, unless they go against the main principles of MyMGN. So when some admin decides to go leeroy jenkins then we have to make sure not to follow him, since you know what happens then.

Skills - Availability

How much time can you spend in our forums? Enough time to make my stomach growl, because I need to eat and leave the forums from time to time.

How much time can you spend playing games and ensuring that all our rules are followed? Depends on how much time I have free and how much time I am willing to put into DotA. Let's say I can put enough time in it.

Do you have any programming skills*? Pro-gaming maybe but not programming.

What is your relation with computers and their "software"*? Computers dislike me while I love them. It's a love-hate relationship and I think the computers are tsunderes. Anyway their software doesn't let me enter their area so I lack any information about that stuff.

Mention a few programs that you can operate at a basic level at least*: I only know how to install and uninstall games and how to actually open them.

Are you familiar with Dota Replay Manager and Maphack Detecting*? Not really but I have the experience in DotA and warcraft 3 can show me the replay so I can indentify possible severe maphack situations.

How good is your English*? Student level.

Personality

Describe yourself with a few words: I'm a guy who likes gaming and kinda likes to have fun and talk too much. I do like to roleplay in my games as said before and I like to mess with other people by trolling them.

How often do you get in a fight? I don't get in a fight, the people squabbling are always alone in the fights. This is cus I'm banned in fights, I can't join them.

Do you like taking the initiative? Yes I do.

Do you think that you will face any difficulties being a staff member? Well it is kinda how the community feels about non-greek speaking people. If you want to take things to a more global (european) level then you will need to make sure to help with difficulties the non-greek speaking staff will have. So for a few examples: if I were a moderator and I have to close posts, I cannot do that on greek posts in which I have no clue whether there is a discussion going on or it is getting out of hand or it is done. As for discussions getting out of hand, I have an idea when that happens but I will judge with doubt in some cases and I'm not sure whether this can be helped. I would like to talk more about it if it is insisted.

Do you think that teamwork and cooperation are two things you are going to need as a staff member? Yes, especially as a non-greek speaking staff I would need some real teamwork.

Clan NoL Staff

Why do you want to become a staff member; I like this community and I like that it's not made of 14 year old kids like in the previous community I was in. I have heard that this community wants to increase it's scale and go on a more global (european) level. This makes me want to help where I can.

What position in the staff team are you insterested in; Global mod. Because I cannot speak greek I think it's wise to add a position which non-greek people can actually work in. If this idea is thought to be outrageous or not useful then feel free to put me somewhere else. But I still reckon that it's a good idea to either change the tasks of some positions or split them and add a new position.

Would you be willing to fill in a different position? I don't mind any position yet. I don't know how things will work out in a majorly greek-speaking community but I hope it won't be too much of a concern.

Do you know the current hierarchy of the Clan NoL Staff; Pretty much.

Do you know who Leonidas is? I know him from two places, I didn't know the real one was actually also the community head next to being the head of the spartan army.

Others

Your Q-AUTHentication in mIrc/Irc webchat (nickname) : Vosje_RuLLeZ

Skype*: If you really want to know I would like to give it but only on private demands.

Do you want to add anything else? I like making applications long.