Date of Birth: 21 December 1983

Your country: Iceland

Spoken languages: English, Icelandic

Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: testchecker

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: don't understand this

Your activity and average playtime each week: 25hours a week

Which time of the day you usually play: 18:00 - 02:00 GMT

How long you have been playing DotA: since beginning (15 years)

Your ability to communicate with others: I have ran an alliance with over 300 people and a clan of 50+

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes i have but I do not have as many forum posts as required and no profile picture yet but that can be arranged.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I'm a CTO at my company and i manage around 20 employees.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks): Chain if command is very important, no problems there.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?
    Not sure about this

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: There are so few active admins these days, like today from games ap4466 to ap4471 there were 4 people just having fun turning off there AMH to ruin the games... so very boring.
    the standards for manners has gone down the toilet and rules need to be followed.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: I'm very fair when it comes to judgment and i offer active participation.

Are you premium member?: I'm not, I've read up on that allows me to break the rules and not get banned.. that sort of thing doesn't really apply to me.

Are you using or a friend of yours an admin card?: I don't understand this :/

A few things about yourself:
    I'm a programmer and data analyzer, married, no children, live in the Reykjavik city, i enjoy walks, i have a dog and a cat, we are building a house in the country side, my wife runs a hotel. I have played games since for around 25 years, I've ran 2x LAN tournaments back in the days when it was still cool with around 250-500 players 8-12 times a year for around 5 years.

On a side note, there should be a counter... disconnection of AMH vs IP per day, if it exceeds a limit.. ban the IP

Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,
    Benni

+1 very calm player

Μικρός έπαιζα τον "γιατρό" με μια φίλη. Με τα πολλά, τα χρόνια πέρασαν, αυτή έγινε γιατρός και εγώ ακόμη τον παίζω...

+1

+1
    if someday we go to prison for downloading music,I just hope they split us by the music genre

+1

Please read first our Requirements and then make your Apllication .

Admin Application

Rejected

Topic Closed