Default [SOLVED] User abuse: Vokker

Accused Battle.Net account: Vokker
    Your battle.net Account: PeachTree
    Game name: ap6188
    Abused rule: maphack
    Time of event (In Game): 15-16 min
    Further details: As i was playing terribly with my new mouse, i noticed this sniper played pretty oddly. And after i checked replay I noticed that this guy casually finds me at woods and uses armlet before he actually sees me lol.

Last edited by PeachTree; 15-09-2017 at 06:41 PM.

Not enough evidence. Plus at last scene you can see that he assumed that you escaped through trees. Btw how did you change camera view?

"Fear of living on Natives getting restless now Mutiny in the air Got some death to do Mirror stares back hardKill, it's such a friendly word Seems the only way For reaching out again."

maphack 99.9% NiceWork pchtr

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper1stas View Post
    Not enough evidence. Plus at last scene you can see that he assumed that you escaped through trees. Btw how did you change camera view?
    den exeis skeftei to speed ths WR kai to delay pou uparxei sthn dota1 , otan clickare ta shrapnel h alleria kateu8unotan pros ta ekei alla gurise thn idia stigmh , DEN lew oti exei maphack gi auto p ekane me to armlet...

katw deksia den exei na dialekseis metaksu twn 10 onomatwn tou game gia na allakseis to camera view? 'h ennoeis kati allo , isws prepei na katevaseis to replay apto site kai oxi kapoio diko sou
    ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Πίθηκος

Closed

Unfortunately, you are correct. Our Antimaphack logs show clearly that the player Vokker was indeed using a maphack in this game.

At the time, the player was using a new, paid maphack. The Antimaphack system fired a possible detection, but did not take further actions until we examined it.

We examined the case on September 25, and determined that the player was using a new, paid maphack at the time.

As of September 25, the maphack is fully detected and kickable.

Vokker is banned for maphacking.

User Abuse: Solved
    Topic Closed