Default [REJECTED] Admin Application : kdbebrks

Hi i need admin. too many ruiners

http://www.mymgn.com/stats/game/1633305

Hi mate, please read the thread with the requirements for admins first.
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=125843

Then use this form for your application.
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=125092

GL

Its waste of time coz i wont get admin anyway. All I ask is make more people admins who you can always demote if they misbehave. Ruiners are at power atm in MyMGN and it will not change till we get more admins.

more admins would help as long as they are not corrupted or part of the existing cliques. Also, they better not be greeks, thats for sure. So i would say +1 to almost any foreign admin application.

Its not ruiners , they just make on purpose

obviously they do it on purpose.

wooh foreign admins +1!

i actually agree with making non-greeks admins , most greeks left in here are braindmged
    Last edited by ZeR2; 12-10-2017 at 12:13 AM.
    ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Πίθηκος

best step to reach for a wider community is to start making non-greeks admin.

Quote Originally Posted by heylo View Post
    more admins would help as long as they are not corrupted or part of the existing cliques. Also, they better not be greeks, thats for sure. So i would say +1 to almost any foreign admin application.
    Giati oxi Ellhnes kathisterimene?

"Fear of living on Natives getting restless now Mutiny in the air Got some death to do Mirror stares back hardKill, it's such a friendly word Seems the only way For reaching out again."

Quote Originally Posted by fantousteliou View Post
    Its not ruiners , they just make on purpose
    ti beautifull re? 1.3.1.2 vale allh foto..tin kanonikh :P

CLOSED
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVDr9B0Dhjk

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )
    MADEPSE;?

( Click to show/hide )
    PSOFA

( Click to show/hide )
    <3

First of all i would like to apologise for taking so long to answer your request but there have been currently some reforms concerning the scope and the competences of the staff members among the sections.
    I have given big thought in your application because many dillemmas occured to my mind.I overlook the fact that you didnt follow the technicality of filling up the right form of application.I also overlook the fact that you dont fulfill the necessary requirements established by former staff member considering the admin application.I dont want these kind of procedures to be delayed by formalities and i will give more importance to the essence of each case.This means that i am willing to emphasize more on the abilities of each candidate than his/her ability to follow some typical steps of this procedure.
    Therefore i believe that you got the skills to be admin.It's essential to point out that someone's skill isnt among the criteria tobecome admin but i am inclined to believe a good player can "see" more than someone who is not skilled.
    However, i concluded that the different language between you and the majority of users is a barrier that cannot be easily overlooked.The vast majority of circuimstances that we face in this bot happen in greek (whether i agree with that or not isnt the case here). This means that by default you are missing a big amount of these circuimstances and often you wont be able to see the transgressions or the flame that happen in front of your eyes.As a result if you were to become admin it would be inevitable that your mission as such would be accomplished in a deficient or incomplete way.
    Thank you for applying and plz dont hesitate to contanct me for any questions.
    Rejected