Thumbs up [ACCEPTED] Admin Application : PeachTree

Your name: Masa

Date of Birth: 16.05.1998

Your country: Finland

Spoken languages: Finnish, swedish, english, greek (ela mouni malaka)

Battle.Net Account: PeachTree

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: been admin in a lot of places including here for a while

Your activity and average playtime each week: for past 6 months not a lot, but since i get home from army in 14th of december, I'd say 4-5 games a day. or about 20+ hours each week

Which time of the day you usually play: I usually play from noon till evening

How long you have been playing DotA: 8 years.

Your ability to communicate with others: well, since i speak fluent english, i always try to teach clueless players what to do and/of buy

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? yes

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? I play really chill, and i almost never stress about anything

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks): No.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? All the fanboys/girls i love dearly

Why do you want to be an Admin: Mostly for having power to kick/ban people who ruin on porpuse or mute flamers who flame without reason. also i would be a good admin since i know this game quite well. Also i know the rules like palm of my hands and i think my judgement is not biased on a person but rather on the action or lack of action. I also think it would be nice to have more admins whom arent greek. (not that there is anything wrong with that) this would make this place feel more like universal community. And this might lead to more people joining mymgn)

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Even thought I maybe a bit of a cunt sometimes, i'd like to belive i bring good atmosphere in mymgn.(also i think i bring good gameplay )

Are you premium member?:no

Are you using or a friend of yours an admin card?: no

A few things about yourself: atm in army thankfully i my service is ending at 14.12. Atm studing to hopefully became a lawyer hihih

The Worst invoker eu - Peachyboy

+1

U teach clueless players what to do and what to buy like u know urself.

+1 nice boy

although we dont have the best relationship, still, +1.

+1 good playur, knows how shit rolls and is more responsible than for example his bro.
    also plays alot, according to his stats.

+1 to my daddy PeachTree

Closed

ok masa i have been thinking about your application for quite some time now and i gota say i had dilemmas.As you very well know i have recently rejected your brother's app. because i honestly believe that language is a barrier between us.It is about time that we overlook that and try make this bot more "viable" to foreign users.
    However, i would like to explain to you a procedure that's "blind spot" and as a result a setback for many admins/staff.The difference between ruin and noobplay.Ruin means that someone intentionally proceeds to an action or avoids an action causing disadvantage for his team or advantage for the other team.This practically means that if someone's action does not affect the result of the game or the result of the fight then it cannot be considered as ruin.
    Please take this definition into consideration before u use your privileges as an admin.
    Accepted.