Default The Admin Judge GoDlike)RiPPeR

Hello,

Sorry that lost game by bad player of mine and orange.

Accused Battle.Net account: GoDlike)RiPPeR
    Your Battle.Net account: SmokeJaguar
    Game Name: ap2752
    Offence of Admin: Kicked and Banned instant for gameruin.
    Time of event: minute 37
    Further details:

Maybe i had nerving him about his build, but i dont understand that i was kicked by him and banned instant. I can live well with a warning ingame to stop discussions or something like that, but why is he/she so mad and angry about other dota-gamers when he/she will losing games?

Min. 21: Mid-Lane: Why didnt GoDlike)RiPPeR back to base for some healing/refreshing? He provoke a Bloodseeker Gank.

Min. 26: Bottom-Lane: Fail push.

Min. 30: River: I tried to save him. -> Fail tp.

Min. 33: Sentinel Woods: GoDlike)RiPPeR need more farm and get killed by a surprised gank. And purple asked him why he farming neutrals without wards...

Min. 36: He going angry and start talks about no ward place in game. Did spent 4 wards and make orders that orange take support now.

Team is feeding

Min. 37: He must deff solo bottom lane vs. the Scourge team and get killed by Bloodseeker. All want an ff but not he, but he realised that he lost 1 further game. Go Go Go - kick some bad players with difficult heroes. Add ban them all...

Thanks for gameplay and much going angry about nothing. Hard to see these admins like GoDlike)RiPPeR.

Best reg
    Smokie
    Attached Files Attached Files

cant be more simple than that i was def for racks in the same time you was top Farming and you where chating to me about my gear/gameplay & that i was doing 0 dmg to bs in the same time bs was breaking ur racks and you didnt care at all , do i need anything else to proceed the kick/ban ?

take a review of the rules:

1.3 Game ruining

( Click to show/hide )
    The game administrator is allowed to ban a player, according to his judgement, only in the following cases, when the actions of a player ruin the game for the rest of the players on purpose:
    a. Blutantly purposeful game ruining (eg. feeding on purpose, destroying or selling items for no reason etc).
    b. Repeated killstealing in battles where the player did not participate (didn't hit at all and just went in for the last hit/spell).
    c. Absense from battles where any of the buildings of the base is being defended (unless the majority of the team agrees that the player should be pushing or farming at that time).
    d. Repeated absence from pushes that affect the outcome of the game.
    e.Total time of afk is more than 5 (five) minutes.
    f.Stealing or destroying an allies' items.

Not act of rage neither abusing command everything was based on the rules
    Last edited by GoDlike)RiPPER; 29-12-2017 at 08:22 PM.
    [14:45] <@Sn0w_Bl4cK> otan to "ο" tonizetai
    [14:45] <@Sn0w_Bl4cK> ginetai "ώ"
    [14:46] <@h3rmit> άμα ήταν κάθε φορά που τονίζουμε το όμικρον να γίνεται ωμέγα
    [14:46] <@h3rmit> τώτε θα ήσουν σνώου μπλάκ
    [14:46] <@Sn0w_Bl4cK> nai, nai, 3erw...
    [14:46] <+GoDlik3> a0x0a0xa0x0a0x0a0x0a
    ( Click to show/hide )

Stats
    ( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )