Default Admin/Staff abuse : Paok_leme , pr0sexe

Accused Battle.Net account: paok_leme pr0sexe
    Your Battle.Net account: munchen86
    Game Name: ap3553
    Offence of Admin: afk
    Time of event: first 5 mins
    Further details: the admin was afk , the staff didn't kick him earlier and the game got destroyed from the begining... staff knew the admin was afk and he couldn't handle the game to kick him faster or DRAW the game ?? why did he let him afk? whats happening in here?
    Last edited by Papatzhs; 13-01-2018 at 11:58 AM.

nice score
    Originally Posted by h3rmit
    Δεν γνωρίζω ρώσικα, ούτε όφειλα να γνωρίζω. Όταν είδα να γράφει "pidar jobani", νόμιζα πως ήθελε να γράψει "πήδα ρε τσομπάνη".

Since you're reporting a staff member..

Closed for a Head Admin.

Re-oponed only for the admin paok_leme in order to hear his opinion.

In the beginning i have to say, that the post it stands and everything that the thread starter said is true...
    i was afk i dont know for how long and if he says for 5 min and more then i accept it...my laptop's screen black out but the laptop mode was still on and i couldnt do anything about it for several time...when i finally fix it ,some frineds inform me that "pr0sexe" (staff member) shows mercy on me and he kicked me without penalty(and ofcourse i thank him for that)...i dont know if the staff has the right to do something like that but he know's me several years and i thought that he realised that i didnt do that on purpose...
    i accept any penalty you think is right ofcourse...
    p.s. very sorry for the that but i couldnt do nothing about it...

Τα staff είναι μέσα για να κρίνουν καταστάσεις ,έκρινα ότι δεν είναι σκόπιμο και για αυτό τον έκανα kick χωρίς ban και όχι επειδή είναι admin ούτε φίλος μου.
    ( Click to show/hide )

Doing a quick search I've noticed that Admin paok_leme has not given the impression of being a leaver or someone who stays AFK in games, in order to ruin them.

Also, you should be aware that admins should not be banned in such cases, but reported in the Admin Abuse section instead.

As i've mentioned above, I will not consider this action to be on purpose and that's why your report will be rejected.

Admin & Staff Abuse Rejected.
    Topic Closed.