Thread: Levi_heichou 2

Default Levi_heichou 2

Hello,

I used the required form in my last request and that got closed for no reason which makes sense to me.

Obviously i was not expecting to speak to some Einstein but in a country so proud on its ancestors like Archimedes, Phytagoras, Sokrates and many more who revolutionized the way we humans think and are, i hoped for someone able to communicate his decision in a way anybody can understand it.

Despite me talking to "Call-Me-Winner" the inability to articulate oneself in english (and believe it or not but there are people playing on this bot which are not greek) is astonishing and worrying at the same time.
    Admins and Normals likewise.

IF any admin is able to comprehend my user abuse post below this one, i´d be delighted to receive your verdict.

Signed
    Sieben

Also gut dann muss ich es erklären obwohl die Erklärung schon überall zu finden ist. Dein Post wurde geschlossen weil meiner Ansicht nach alles wichtige erwähnt wurde und du dann auf den zuständigen warten solltest bis er antwortet. Bevor du irgendwelche Bezeichnungen benutzt; die meine Person beleidigen solltest du dich mehr über ein Forum informieren wenn du ein Teil davon sein willst.

Despite the fact that I had a lot of work to do I was about to answer to your message. You're not the only user in this forum searching for info. In my opinion the thread you're talking about needed to get closed in order to prevent other from spamming there. All opinions were presented so there was no reason for me to let it open. You should've just waited for the manager of the section to answer too your request. Next time be more careful with your comments on me.

Closed, doublepost.
    Last edited by Call-me-Winner; 05-03-2018 at 07:58 PM.

grave
    ( Click to show/hide )