Post [TEMPORARY] Unban Request: BAEZ

Your Battle.Net nickname: BAEZ
    Game name: AP6716
    Admin name: ===
    Reason: [AUTOBAN] leaver 2018-03-09
    Time of event: 2018-03-09
    Unban Card Usage:
    Further details: Well, why kikinut in 4 minutes? immediately seen the allies are very good! I know my fans love me! They try to make new accuses and not play normally in the team! as soon as possible, immediately to the ban!
    left accounts are not banned! who does not play in the team, just do not give a ban!
    Normal gamblers are kicking specifically, is not this insanity) new akku pile and all for anyway) okay drove
    At your discretion, shoot or not!
    ================================================== ========
    talaipwria.com
    Here is this comrade! who threw me! it would be time to give a ban for such a game! And plays through time so!
    Rassiste fucked!
    http://www.mymgn.com/stats/game/1642165
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Hippis; 19-03-2018 at 12:32 PM.
    24 TB ^_^
    Bespoke/AdrianRaz/AlterEgo/Anjunadeep/Bedrock/Bonzai/Chapter 24/Circus/Clinique /Enhanced/GetPhysicalMusic/Heist/Incepto Collection/Intricate/Kindisch/Kompakt/Morphosis/Natura Sonoris/Noir Music/Permanent Vacation/Pure Progressive/Silk Music/Mango Alley/Spring Tube/Steyoyoke/Stil Vor Talent/Sudbeat/Tour De Traum X/Watergate/Whoyostro LTD/Island Moods/Kittball/Global Underground/Moira Audio/Yoshitoshi/Inner Symphony/Le Bien Et Le Mal/

Hi baez my rusky friend . Cykà

and hello to you) pi3dec)
    24 TB ^_^
    Bespoke/AdrianRaz/AlterEgo/Anjunadeep/Bedrock/Bonzai/Chapter 24/Circus/Clinique /Enhanced/GetPhysicalMusic/Heist/Incepto Collection/Intricate/Kindisch/Kompakt/Morphosis/Natura Sonoris/Noir Music/Permanent Vacation/Pure Progressive/Silk Music/Mango Alley/Spring Tube/Steyoyoke/Stil Vor Talent/Sudbeat/Tour De Traum X/Watergate/Whoyostro LTD/Island Moods/Kittball/Global Underground/Moira Audio/Yoshitoshi/Inner Symphony/Le Bien Et Le Mal/

Quote Originally Posted by BAEZ View Post
    and hello to you) pi3dec)
    Idi nahui

Quote Originally Posted by Lord- View Post
    Idi nahui
    you at least understand what you are writing)

BoT Tak IIpaBuJlbHo )

AP6718 - Let's go chase the rink!
    24 TB ^_^

you at least understand what you are writing)

BoT Tak IIpaBuJlbHo )

AP6718 - Let's go chase the rink!
    Support me or i feed.

οι θυμωμένες φατσούλες που βάζει είναι για το ντεκόρ?

gia na deiksei poso xazos einai
    ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Πίθηκος

Quote Originally Posted by ZeR2 View Post
    gia na deiksei poso xazos einai
    You better write on the case! from your lips only la-la-la
    24 TB ^_^

You better write on the case! from your lips only la-la-la
    you think these letters u combine make a case? it doesn't make any sense
    ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Πίθηκος

Quote Originally Posted by ZeR2 View Post
    you think these letters u combine make a case? it doesn't make any sense
    I have not seen a single normal message from you! end under each topic flood! in your messages there is not any semantic load! enough, to write nonsense!
    24 TB ^_^

So, i need a translator here, many words i do not fully understand, anyway, you left the game, but in the game above you do not exist.

IF you need to make an abuse this is a different section,THE UNBAN REQUEST SECTION, you need to check on the user abuse section.

ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL REQUEST :
    Since you left the game voluntarily, you are in no condition to demand.

You will get 1 Day timeban, the most lenient penalty possible, BUT NEXT TIME YOU WILL GET THE FULL PENALTY. Hoping that you will not leave game next time, no matter how bad your teammates and the game are.

Timeban : 1 Day
    Topic Closed