Default New patch 1.29.0 and problems

(English version below)

Καλησπέρα και πάλι σε όλους.

Μετά από αρκετές προσπάθειες, διερεύνηση και πειραματισμούς, επανερχόμαστε με νεώτερα.

Όπως θα διαπιστώσατε ήδη από χθες, αυτή την στιγμή όλα τα DotA maps αντιμετωπίζουν bugs και προβλήματα. Γι' αυτό θα σας δώσουμε 3 εναλλακτικές επιλογές για να παίξετε στα bots μας.

• Warcraft III 1.29.0 & DotA 6.85n+

Ο DracoL1ch ανταποκρίθηκε άμεσα και μας παρείχε μια νέα δοκιμαστική έκδοση του map, την 6.85n. Για να βρούμε τυχόν bugs θα χρειαστεί να παίξουμε κάποια games και να την δοκιμάσουμε. Ό,τι bugs βρίσκουμε και ό,τι νέες διορθώσεις γίνονται θα περιούνται άμεσα στο bot.

Το bot DA-HB-01 θα παρέχει games στην έκδοση 6.85n και όλες τις μεταγενέστερες διορθώσεις, στα realms Europe και USEast.

• Warcraft III 1.29.0 & DotA 6.83d

Μετά από δοκιμές χθες, διαπιστώσαμε ότι το παλιό map του IceFrog 6.83d είχε λιγότερα bugs στο νέο patch, και το παιχνίδι μπορούσε να παιχτεί σε έναν μικρό βαθμό.

Το bot DA-HB-02 θα παρέχει games στην έκδοση 6.83d στα realms Europe και USEast.

• Warcraft III 1.28.5 Eurobattle.net & DotA 6.85m

Τέλος, η πιο αξιόπιστη και σίγουρη επιλογή, που τα λύνει όλα, είναι να γυρίσουμε πίσω στην προηγούμενη έκδοση του Warcraft III (1.28.5). Αυτό φτιάχνει αυτομάτως όλα τα προβλήματα, και όλα θα παίζουν όπως μέχρι πριν λίγες μέρες (Anti-Maphack, GProxy, πλατιά οθόνη, κλπ).

Το επίσημο Battle.net δεν παρέχει πλέον υποστήριξη της έκδοσης 1.28.5, όμως ο server του Eurobattle.net το κάνει. Όποιος θέλει μπορεί να γραφτεί στο Eurobattle.net, να εγκαταστήσει τον σχετικό client, και μέσω αυτού να μπαίνει στα games μας.

Αναλυτικές οδηγίες εδώ.

Το bot DA-HB-03 θα παρέχει games στην έκδοση 6.85m μέσω του realm Eurobattle.net με πλήρη υποστήριξη όλων των features μας (Anti-maphack, GProxy, κλπ).
    Last edited by h3rmit; 14-04-2018 at 03:00 AM.

Default English Version

English Version

Good evening for once more.

After many tries of search and experimentations, we are back with news.

As you may have noticed since yesterday, DotA maps are dealing with bugs and problems.
    That's why we are here to provide 3 alternative choices, in order to keep playing to our bots.

• Warcraft III 1.29.0 & DotA 6.85n+

DracoL1ch responded immediately and provided us a new beta version of the map, which is 6.85n. In order to find any potential bug we might need to play some games and try it.
      Every bug hotfix will be immediately added to the bot

Bot DA-HB-01 will host games of map version 6.85n and every upcoming version with a hotfix on Europe and USEast.

• Warcraft III 1.29.0 & DotA 6.83d

After many tries, yesterday we found out that the old dota map of version 6.83d by Icefrog had less bugs after the new patch, and the game was still (partially) playable.

Bot DA-HB-02 will host games of map vesion 6.83d on Europe and USEast.

• Warcraft III 1.28.5 Eurobattle.net & DotA 6.85m

Finally, the most reliable solution, which temporarily can solve all of our problems, is to rollback to the previous version of Warcraft III (1.28.5). This solution will also (automatically) solve the problems with Anti-Maphack, GProxy, Wide Screen, etc.

The official Battle.net server does not longer support version 1.28.5, but instead, Eurobattle.net does; Every player who is willing to play can create an account on Eurobattle.net, install the client and join our games through it.

For those who are having issues installing Eurobattle.net, detailed instructions can be found here.

Bot DA-HB-03 will host games of map version 6.85m on Eurobattle.net full support of our features such as Anti-Maphack, GProxy, etc.

Last edited by h3rmit; 14-04-2018 at 03:01 AM.

H 6.83d ειναι unplayable σημερα. Καλυτερα να την βγαλεις εκτος.
    ( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

if v6.83d is still bugged and not being updated then why is it an option?
    I'm in favor for v6.85n on battle.net. From what I remember the admins on eurobattle.net are corrupt idiots.

nice work guys. do the testing and i come back after i get banned for mh in rgc again. I give it 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by The_New_Guy View Post
    H 6.83d ειναι unplayable σημερα. Καλυτερα να την βγαλεις εκτος.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vosje_RuLLeZ View Post
    if v6.83d is still bugged and not being updated then why is it an option?
    I'm in favor for v6.85n on battle.net. From what I remember the admins on eurobattle.net are corrupt idiots.
    To answer to both of you, 6.83d is one of the most stable maps we could possibly find for now, that's why it's an option!

Quote Originally Posted by NotBuubs View Post
    nice work guys. do the testing and i come back after i get banned for mh in rgc again. I give it 2 weeks.
    lol, let's hope it will take less time !

Eιχαμε mass bugs στο τελος του game τωρα
    ( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )