Default Banned for no reason?

Hey guys, so i left the room like i usually do and now when i try to join again, it says i'm banned.

This thing is going on for 3-4 days, and i would like to know if there was a reason for my ban or it was accidental.

Thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon !

[20:21:10] <xDG.TarR-_-> .baninfo merlol
    [20:21:11] [System Message] Banned by .|c000000ffcoop till 2010/02/18 08:57:16, room:RO26000, status: Active reason:ww | Prima abatere, garena post: 0

Still i can't think of any reason why i was banned. Only spoke to Coop once. Any chance for the ban to be shortened/maybe unbanned please? ^^

respect admins and you"ll gain respect..ban active

Firstly i respect admins and all people in general, i respect your decision, second i barely talk in chat and in-game. I think you should've given me a warning first, and i really don't think i was disrespectfull, considering other guys swearing/cursing/flaming on main chat.

If you took that conversation as an insult, then you have a big ego. Sorry anyways if you think i did something wrong, but think about it and put your pride away, because I barely did anything wrong.

man it's not about my pride or my ego... and you are not banned for no reason..btw you were warned that if you continue you will be banned..closed

when optixy (the one that bought optixy's account, not the real optixy) tried to kick me (not ban me), but the bot was down i stoped talking. i'm not asking anymore for unban or something, just want you to realize that you banned me just because you had the power to do so (romanians ftw). And isn't 2 weeks abit too harsh for what i did, while quitters get away with it or max 2 days ban. This is where all started :

http://rapidshare.de/files/49143000/chat.doc.html

Only romanians will understand, so please frozen/tarr read it, and sorry for wasting everybody's time.

unbanned!CLOSED
    DotA Pride Staff!