Default Vouch Scorpionz0r

[color=darkorange][color=white]Subject: ]
    [Vouch] Scorpionz0r

Name of requested user:Scorpionz0r
    UID of requested user: 5552648
    Talk about yourself: 20 years old, A nice Person in real life, with a beatifull girlfriend. Really funny, With a big responsability. And if ppl wants to know more about me in facebook or msn
    Have been playing DotA: 1 year before i start in garena, and 2 years in garena so total 3 years.
    Days of DotA in a week/month: Every day, I can play 7 days at the week, depend of my girlfriend if let me
    Hours of DotA in a day:wowwww depending of the day. I can even spend uff 10 hours+ depend.
    Favourite Hero in DotA: All the heroes are my favourites, It depends in how i feel this day. When i want to have fun and play a active heroe, i used to play mirana, butcher. If i wants to farm leoric, naix, if i wanna play a support, lion rilay depend how i feel, If i feel really really boring i play sniper bla bla. dunno but all the heroes for me are awesome and pro if played well.
    Position in Dota: in my clan im the carrier. most likely Sniper, Morphling. bla bla.
    Replay requirement for vouch:
    ill upload 1.24d most recent version. cuz i think i dont got any from 1.24c cuz deleted the old Warcraft version. every update i do it... Hope u dont care about it.. sowwy

1st game
    http://www.gm-esports.com/replays/vi...1266374298.w3g

2nd game
    http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4b7b5d922cb87

3rd Game Was CM, BUT REMAKED IN AP. U can read at the start when they said, no more rmk bla bla. With wannabe, gunz kimo bla bla.

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4b7b5b9bc5414

If need any extra info pm me. or contact me in garena.

addme Scorpionz0r

Ty Vouchers. I just wanna play vs good players. tired of pubs, and hlrs.
    ty
    Last edited by Scorpionz0r; 28-02-2010 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpionz0r View Post

Im Already vouched in Dota gaming league public room

ty

gg wp

are u serious man ?
    Last edited by prof.dr.martin; 22-02-2010 at 05:10 PM.

Please report to Sector 5 for immediate account termination

ahahaha, made my day

denied
    DotA Pride Staff!

Default Could u tell me why?

Information incorrect? or my Replays are noobs? or please tell me the reason why denied cuz those haters who were demoted by me in DGL, came here and talked bullshit about me? tell me please. ty.

IRC name: Francisco

Q-Auth: ?

Garena name: Scorpionz0r
    Garena UID: 5552648

* Where are you from?
    Venezuela ( Living in Spain )

* How old are you?

* Tell us a bit about yourself.

Well, im a mannered guy. who likes to play dota everyday sometimes serious sometimes to have fun, i got a Girlfriend in real life we did the last month 11 months. im 20 years old. i really likes to play Dota but in Pro rooms. Tired of noobs rooms or map hackers or drop hackers bla bla.

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).
    no Sir. I dont really care about clan. but if i might join in any. i will

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).

Well i have played alot of tournaments in Venezuela but by internet cuz im atm so far from venezuela, so they are doing everything tournaments by internet bla bla. i have been in DGL, And in High lvl ladder room's not that much. And Laning always alot with friends.

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)

Im really good in everything. I just dont really like to wards.

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse)

http://www.gm-esports.com/replays/vi...1266374298.w3g
    http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4b7b5d922cb87

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?

yes i know how to use them, 11 years handing a pc...

* Do you have a microphone?

yes

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?
    yes

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?

Franz0r

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.

yes, Orb., mtakow, jpg.wicked, they are also in tournaments pride.

* Is there anything else you want to add?
    I would be Gratefull if you all accept me, that's a honor play vs Good players. That's what i really like. To improve my skills and be a better player.

Ty.
    Last edited by Scorpionz0r; 24-02-2010 at 10:08 AM.

Information incorrect? or my Replays are noobs? or please tell me the reason why denied cuz those haters who were demoted by me in DGL, came here and talked bullshit about me? tell me please. ty.
    First of all , ur replays are noobs.
    second : the reason why u got denied is because u posted in the wrong section.
    third : i played in dgl i was voucher and i wasnt demoted by you , but dgl is shitty league anyway with .autovouch so i dont think noone came to talk bullshit about u from dgl .
    hf

Please report to Sector 5 for immediate account termination

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpionz0r View Post
    [Vouch] Scorpionz0r

Talk about yourself: 20 years old, A nice Person in real life, with a beatifull girlfriend. Really funny, With a big responsability. And if ppl wants to know more about me in facebook or msn
    Have been playing DotA: 1 year before i start in garena, and 2 years in garena so total 3 years.
    Days of DotA in a week/month: Every day, I can play 7 days at the week, depend of my girlfriend if let me
    Hours of DotA in a day:wowwww depending of the day. I can even spend uff 10 hours+ depend.
    Favourite Hero in DotA: All the heroes are my favourites, It depends in how i feel this day. When i want to have fun and play a active heroe, i used to play mirana, butcher. If i wants to farm leoric, naix, if i wanna play a support, lion rilay depend how i feel, If i feel really really boring i play sniper bla bla. dunno but all the heroes for me are awesome and pro if played well.
    Position in Dota: in my clan im the carrier. most likely Sniper, Morphling. bla bla.
    Replay requirement for vouch:
    ill upload 1.24d most recent version. cuz i think i dont got any from 1.24c cuz deleted the old Warcraft version. every update i do it... Hope u dont care about it.. sowwy

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4b7b5b9bc5414

If need any extra info pm me. or contact me in garena.

addme Scorpionz0r

Ty Vouchers. I just wanna play vs good players. tired of pubs, and hlrs.

Im Already vouched in Dota gaming league public room and in High league lvl room.

ty
    XD , im crying

Hehe, for be vouch on dota gaming public, u must write " .autovouch "

u are funny, !unsup

Banned closed