Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default DR.inhouse vouch request

Prename: Sebastian
    RGC Nick:sebeke
    Reason:I want to play with good mannered and better people to improve my own gameplay and further advance.

@ Obsidian Please think of any better reason or you won't get your vouch granted.
    @ Witchcraft, 2pro4u, tam1rko, sebeke Try to catch any of us vouchers at the client for a testgame. You all have just quite few games on the client played so we need to get an opinion on your playstyle, manner and skilllevel first.
    @ xill.eklipsa, majstor Vouched but you have to prove yourself prolly in a testgame before you will get permantly acces. So stick around and try play with one of the vouchers.

Regards,
    FrO.oZeN

PS: I hope i didn't miss anyone so far.

Name: Idan
    RGC Nick: RmX
    Reason why you want to be vouched: ive played some games on the public room, and its pretty much low skill games and i wanna participate in high skill games (if there are such)

edit: got vouched, nvm
    Last edited by ShitTalker; 01-03-2010 at 08:26 PM.

Default Vouch request for DR.Community

Quote Originally Posted by FrO.oZeN View Post
    @ Obsidian Please think of any better reason or you won't get your vouch granted.
    @ Witchcraft, 2pro4u, tam1rko, sebeke Try to catch any of us vouchers at the client for a testgame. You all have just quite few games on the client played so we need to get an opinion on your playstyle, manner and skilllevel first.
    @ xill.eklipsa, majstor Vouched but you have to prove yourself prolly in a testgame before you will get permantly acces. So stick around and try play with one of the vouchers.

Regards,
    FrO.oZeN

PS: I hope i didn't miss anyone so far.
    Okay i will do that, can you give me the names of the other Vouchers since im new here? Would apreciate that alot /sebeke

Read the first post of mine then you will find out sebeke =)

Prename: Richard
    RGC-Nick: RattleSnake
    Reason why you want to be vouched:
    Playing in private channels is always better than playing in public. I'm a good player, good manners and never been reported.

Name: Bernhard
    RGC Nick: havo
    Reason why you want to be vouched: Basically expecting more games in style of Dpl (although the DR.Inhouse games are considered better, which would be nice of course )
    and yeah, meet people with a nice attitude.

@ Witchcraft, Rattlesnake, rmx Catch me on client for a testgame, after that we will decide about a vouch or not. The game will prolly be at DR.Com.

Regards,
    FrO.oZeN

Name: Dragan
    RGC-Nick: H0ly[A]v3ng3r
    Reason why you want to be vouched: I want to develop my skill as a player and mannered guy and ofc to show my gameplay to other players...... and try to learn from them(if they are better/good than me...)...

Regards

Lemons.

Name: Ran
    RGC-Nick: renU_
    Reason why i want to play high level game . ty

Quote Originally Posted by renu View Post
    Name: Ran
    RGC-Nick: renU_
    Reason why i want to play high level game . ty
    You're that guy who goes power treads on Tinker, right?
    People will want to knock you down. Temptations will try to hold you back. Obstacles will stand in your way. Smash the fuck through 'em.

Prename: Mauro
    RGC-Nick: MahuiTo
    Reason why you want to be vouched:
    Play in private channels and improve my skills =x

Support MahuiTo and havo chance.

Mahuito and havo vouched.
    renU_ and H0ly[A]v3ng3r Try to catch me or any other voucher at the clinet for a testgame.

For all people who doesn't want to appeal, stop doing stupid post. This is not offtopic nor some trash-talk topic. It would be nice if you can leave your non-sense in your mind. Thank You!

Regards,
    FrO.oZeN

Well I dont appear to be on at the same times as Marl, so I dont know what's going onsies.

@Mike to be honest i suport ur vouch req at Dotarank Ih channel but i would like 1st to chit/chat with u about certain things..

regards
    MarlboroLight

Default Hello

Name: Igor
    RGC-Nick: 2010.Igor
    Reason why you want to be vouched: I was vouched there with my old account (GoFragUrSelF), but i was inactive, now again i want to be vouched because i have skill/manners and i think there are mid-high skill lvl games.
    And to play again with some friends .

!Support 2010.Igor (GoFragUrSelF)
    Last edited by x_T_c; 03-03-2010 at 07:12 PM.

Default my request to play in DR.inhouse

Hi everyone, my name is Bla and i come from Slovenia. My nickname is usually Cr4zY, but here i use blazkos91. I'm 19 years old and i play dota something like 2 years. Frist i played garena a lot, than i heared about this dota rankd client. After playing some games here, i noticed players are on higher level and i guess, there are even better in inhouse channel. So i wold really like to aproove my gameplay and that channel would help me a lot, i'm sure. There are also some of my friends, that play dota bit longer than me and told me about this. Best regards and thank u for answering.
    blazkos91

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast