Default Some questions about DP

-Hello,i have some questions about DP.The replay you need for the vouch request need to show what?Show denying/ganking/supporting/carrying?What you need?And u need replays from random games or some cw?

Feathermore,if i dont have ventrilo i cant play here?

Games are made at garena in DPP and are free to join anyone or i have to vouch for DPP too?

Is this league with better players than dota-league(i play there)?

And 1 more question,you have rank system with win/lose or something??

Thanks , ◘♣♦♣

Quote Originally Posted by MaGiC[P] View Post
    -Hello,i have some questions about DP.

#1 The replay you need for the vouch request need to show what?Show denying/ganking/supporting/carrying?What you need?And u need replays from random games or some cw?

#2 Feathermore,if i dont have ventrilo i cant play here?

#3 Games are made at garena in DPP and are free to join anyone or i have to vouch for DPP too?

#4 Is this league with better players than dota-league(i play there)?

#5 And 1 more question,you have rank system with win/lose or something??

Thanks , ◘♣♦♣
    1. To show basic competence at dota, i.e if your playing a ward bitch admins will expect to see good ward control throughout, not stealing all the farm on lane, allow the carry get kills when possible, and yes denies. For a carry looking for high creep score, good map vision of incoming ganks, a decent score and decent item builds. etc etc
    Looking for CM, sorry but publics show nothing. i could give you like 10 replays of 20-3-10 carry heroes, but my carry isn't anything special

2. not 100% sure but i dont think you can. DP has a vent and vent allows much better teamplay. Pretty sure you do not need for DPP though.

3. you have to get a vouch, but it is generally quite easy to get vouched.

4. you will see ninja skill players like misery playing in dp2 occasionally, and generally all are mid-high skill players. SIG's require no screening so you get quite a few low skill players.

5. yep, on dp2 and dpp

hope that helps.

5. yep, on dp2 and dpp
    on DP also ^^

And if u only played normal sigs so far i think you will have it very hard to need feed in the games . Well i dont know much about dpp. maybe that fits to you. Maybe link your vouch request or your dl-profile
    Where can i find runes in reallife ? -.-

i have nothing to fill in since players already answered! hf