Thread: Unfair truant

Default Unfair truant

Since bot is not working well (.lastgame doens't work) I can only tell that it's the only truant I have at all. Apparently people with no manners or just sad, like lundeen, truanted me even when I said that it's garena problem. It was not my problem, no one could join garena at that time.
    Then I said that I want to connect via Battle lan but they denied this request and instantly truanted me.

Is it my fault that garena has problems?
    "Dear Garena users:
    We've experienced some problems with our servers starting from this afternoon due to ISP issue. Hence you might not be able to login or the level display is incorrect. The whole Garena Team is doing our best torecover everything now. Don't worry and hopefully all the issues will be solved by tomorrow. We guarantee that all the accounts and levels will be back to normal.
    "
    They tell me that I have to "check" if garena is working, when it's first time for me in 5 years and I am sure they do not check if garena is working all the time.
    And I forgot to mention swearing on dota pride is starting to be ordinary.
    Last edited by excluzziver; 13-03-2010 at 08:46 PM.

excluziver vouched dp xD

Quote Originally Posted by Speca View Post
    excluziver vouched dp xD
    you do not have shame to show off your pathetic English in every thread and you are like >22 and your stats are bad, I don't know if you think that you are pro or smth

if you don't have anything to say refrain from your comments

ofc it was not your problem and you was not the only one who got truanted for the same problem it's fine -1 truant it will be shown but we will not count it . hf