Default admin aplication

Personal Info

Your name: I will not give out my real name, but I am known as NoL_SpiRit. So you can call me this.

Your country: greece

Spoken languages: English, and greek.

__________________________________________________ ______
    Experience, playtimes and general info

Battle.Net Account: NoL_SpiRit

Former experience and/or safelisted channels: dota-league.com (sig), PGC, DCE.

Your activity and average playtime each week: It varies alot, but it might be about: 30-50 hours pr. week.

How long you have been playing DotA: about 2 years, I am an oldschool actually who only played ladder before. Until I realized the extraordinary map from IceFrog. I have played Warcraft (Reign of Chaos) since it was released and The Frozen Throne too from the release date.

Your ability to communicate with others: I like to communicate people, many people around likes me because I am optimistic and a kind person to communicate with, so I guess I have a very good ability to communicate with people.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?: I have read the rules, and I will follow them.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?: When I am under pressure, it matters which kind of pressure as well. Since this is a DotA forum you might be asking about the pressure during the game, I am a person who doesn't like stress and I am by this reason not a very stressful person. I will react cool and behave ordinary.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks): No, it is a bit of a hirachy as well, and I will listen to my superiors unless they don't cross the limits and rules of PDC itself.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I guess some several admin will vouch for me; i3loodycons

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) If that is one of the requirements, why not?

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin: I think my thoughts are important in the staff section, PDC can be a much better and a just place to live in. I spend alot of hours within the PDC channel chatting with people, and I want these people to be more mannered, and I want to be a part of PDC. Justice will prevail.

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:
    Because PDC needs people who can bring justice and persons who will obey the rules within the terms of respect and manners.
    I will
    I can offer my thoughts and help through the difficult situation we will face. And I will try my best.

A few things about yourself: I have studied computer science for a half year and decided to stop it and begin to study Engineering instead.
    I like to get in communication with people during the games in warcraft too. My hobbies are; Warcraft, wacthing movie, listening to music and private stuff.

I know this ain't the right place to post this, but I have recieved a mail from i3loodycons on the PDC channel about making an admin request. And I realized that the section is closed. And that's why I have posted this application here.

I am looking forward to hearing from you, and I hope I fulfil the criteriums that you seek.

Yours faithfully

NoL_SpiriT
    Last edited by NoL_SpiRiT; 14-03-2010 at 10:31 PM.

accepted, as moderator (trial)
    If you wanna be rich....NANANANANA......You much to be a BIAAATCH!!!

Well written and well thought, request..

support