Default Question about vr.

Hello.

Im just wondering if there's like a "line" that the admins follow when they Support or Deny a vr. Anyone knows? Or do they just random? The lucky guy that put the latest bump wins? Cus if they look at when the vr was posted. "Bumps" are pretty useless,, And I've been waiting for a few weeks now. So I guess the real question is: Should I keep bumping or just let it be and check every now and then if anything has happened? =)

Thx for replies.

Regards Ninpou-

EDIT: Sry this might be in the wrong section. (didnt notice the help section=)

Well , u should bump it every day, but i dont think that the guy who has the latest bump gets vouch . Everyone gets vouch who are skilled enough to play in Dota Pride. So dont be so unpatient , wait few days,weeks and u will get ur vouch .
    hf ( have some patient )

Please report to Sector 5 for immediate account termination

I've been patient and still amd patient =)
    I think you missunderstood. By "Latest bump wins" I didnt mean that the latest bump gets auto-Supported. I mean that the latest gets the admins attention and get either Denied/Supported.
    Which brings me back to the question again. Is there a line (Bump useless) or bump and pray for admin to take his time with your request?

thx for replies, dont missunderstand me for being impatient or anything.
    Iam simply just wondering.