Default This guys are 2 imba for dp;(

Potm and Rasta must get unvouch!!!
    http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4b9fb0040ca37

!SUPPORT this guys really need unvouch pls see REPLAY potm have manta and lighting on 60 mins games vs WARLOCK , he must make diffiusual and rhasta more feed stats 3:17 no wards !!!!!!!!!!! really UNBELIAVBLE players pls see this

just checked replay for fun , they might failed but pugna in this ma not going ward , instead, maxing decre and ulti is for unvouch as well in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by t4]jecho View Post
    !SUPPORT this guys really need unvouch pls see REPLAY potm have manta and lighting on 60 mins games vs WARLOCK , he must make diffiusual and rhasta more feed stats 3:17 no wards !!!!!!!!!!! really UNBELIAVBLE players pls see this
    No wards?nice joke in the end of game i had 26 wards,yes i failed but you too(just checked replay for fun , they might failed but pugna in this ma not going ward , instead, maxing decre and ulti is for unvouch as well in my opinion.)
    btw nice fissure at lane earthshaker and pugna didnt use ward...
    Last edited by Slavista; 17-03-2010 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by medo- View Post
    just checked replay for fun , they might failed but pugna in this ma not going ward , instead, maxing decre and ulti is for unvouch as well in my opinion.
    first.MEdo u unvouched so stfu
    Second.Pugna dont ward coz he was solo mid!!!
    and LAst eee 26 wards but u walk this them and dont put when u want to place ward u died and they had nice farm on u 2:16 IMBA RASTA

Quote Originally Posted by Speca View Post
    first.MEdo u unvouched so stfu
    Second.Pugna dont ward coz he was solo mid!!!
    and LAst eee 26 wards but u walk this them and dont put when u want to place ward u died and they had nice farm on u 2:16 IMBA RASTA
    yes because when i go to put wards you should go with me..i wrote go with me but no reaction
    Last edited by Slavista; 17-03-2010 at 06:15 PM.

Hello.

Have you EVER considered being mannered?
    - had you provided us with the information of the game and/or some details, wouldn't that be enough?

speca, manner up - this is not kindergarden , you dont need to flame just because you're right/wrong,.

admins will take a look at it, no need to disguss furthermore, since the replay is provided.

please be patient

Kind Regards

Flow4v
    - Dota Pride Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Flow4v View Post
    Hello.

- had you provided us with the information of the game and/or some details, wouldn't that be enough?

speca, manner up - this is not kindergarden , you dont need to flame just because you're right/wrong,.

admins will take a look at it, no need to disguss furthermore, since the replay is provided.

please be patient

Kind Regards

Flow4v
    - Dota Pride Staff
    did i ever told u how much i love those mannered admins ?
    p.s potm really failed support

Please report to Sector 5 for immediate account termination

Quote Originally Posted by Flow4v View Post
    Hello.

please be patient

Kind Regards

Flow4v
    - Dota Pride Staff
    HOW MANY COST ur admin stats?i see ur skill and ur stats 3 win 19 loses so SU=ty

Quote Originally Posted by Speca View Post
    HOW MANY COST ur admin stats?i see ur skill and ur stats 3 win 19 loses so SU=ty
    he can be noob with 0 : 50 stats but he still is admin , so manners up plz
    show some respect to him .

Please report to Sector 5 for immediate account termination

If I start unvouching here, atleast four should be unvouched along with banning three other players for flame and you very well know who I am talking about. I will let this rest this one time. Consider this a warning to all those in game violating rules / showing low skill. If I see such incidents again, unvouch it will be.
    MSN? :c