Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Admin application SouwlEYE!!!#?!?!!!

Alot of people have encouraged me to write an admin application, so here I am.

My name is Anders.

Im twenty.

I work with kids. In a sort of kindergarten for older kids, ranging from 6 to 12 years.

obviously I do know how to write and communicate in english.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info

My Battle.Net Account at northrend is, SouwlEYE

I've been vouched in just about any league, I peaked as a player when ihcs still existed.

On an average I guees I'm online 20 hours a week, hours I spend talking with old buddies. I havent been playing so much pdc lately.. more about that later.

How long you have been playing DotA: 3-4 years.

Your ability to communicate with others: Is great, I got a good sense of humour, I like talking, I like leading. np.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? I've read the rules, and I dont like them. they however, will be subject to change soon.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?
    In my past I had a hard time keeping cool, however, I dont play for stats anymore so it's not a problem.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)
    If prince tells me to do something, obviously i'll carry out that command.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?
    With the exception of a few from the current staff, I believe just about anyone will vouch for me.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
    ofc.

What can I contribute with?

I could fill 20 rows here, but I wont.
    Unlike all the other admins I have something called common sense -
    Before I deal with rulebreakers I apply it.
    I'm not a sissy.
    Im not afraid of the crowd.
    I have experience in leading and being in charge.

--------------------------------------------------------

over the last 3 months pdc has lost - more or less, all its core players. Where did the FFF]guys go? Where did koeke, mage and smulli go? pdc lost lesser skilled players as well, like splashy, pure_luck and little.bug. Nonetheless important people, because they helped promoting a friendly environment!!!

Positive energy is infectious! sadly, so is negative.
    If you support me, souwleye. I will do my best to bring joy back to channel pdc and its games, and remove those from the league who tries to ruin it.

#EDIT - If u feel like it, move this to admin application section.
    Last edited by SouwlEye; 25-03-2010 at 12:04 PM.

souwleye for president!

Nonetheless important people, because they helped promoting a friendly environment!!!

lol little.bug and a friendly environment :|.

Your ability to communicate with others: Is great, I got a good sense of humour, I like talking, I like leading. np.

ask Pun1sh9, he will confirm this xD
    You can check the rules HERE.

the only way pdc can succeed if we have active head-admins.

Headadmins Prince.Zero and FFF]Force both afk most of the time

So now a serious reaction. I don't care who is s-admin etc. aslong pdc gets active again with rules list getting updated. staff members who want to make something big of PDC instead of just timebanning/exiling and that's it.

exactly... it's about showing you want it as well, mods who comment on topics merely because they feel obligated to comment are useless.

Lesser skilled? Omfg, go 1 v 1 unvouch??!

Anyway, i liked the old IGC better then pdc or pdg ever was. So Souwleye for super-admin.

Btw Atlantes, you know you're like the most annoying guy ever right? It must be a pain to know you irl, you never learned to ignore certain things? Or to catch a joke or not take everything 100% serious? Stop acting like we are in a courtroom here and start enjoying and loosening up. You're taking everything way to seriously and you are acting incredibly boring.
    Last edited by Little.Bug; 25-03-2010 at 08:05 PM.
    Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during the making of this signature.

you never are in the channel little.bug am i right? =.=

/devoice atlantes.

thanks for the support, is appreciated.
    im hoping more will comment!

You don't seem to respect the current staff members, and you don't like the PDC rules, and you do not behave as staff would ask from you.
    Due to your extraordinary lack of manners and respect to people, and further to your arrogancy I will not support this application.
    And I don't think you would ever be a competant staff member.

Support. No big reason why, other than he can cool off when he needs to, and he isn't really the abusive guy. He does what he has to do. Not with the greatest amount of respect, but still.

Brutal but effective, isn't that what you call it?

Good luck.

PS: Some people take things way to serious about his insulting. It's his standard. Some people just are like that. But trust me, if you get to know him, he's an awesome guy.

!support ofc.He is one of the few admins that has guts to do something when it's needed to be done ofc DDD

Regards
    Last edited by RaA-KeY-YahH; 25-03-2010 at 11:28 PM.

raa you support everyone in the hope to get a promotion

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantes View Post
    raa you support everyone in the hope to get a promotion
    Stop going offtopic and stop talking nonsense.

Cheers

:L atlantes,

anders the old IGC was good but it was like all the skilled players were super admins themselves :L if you know what i mean, yeah your not abuses but when it comes to skilled friends you would tend to side with them.

Although baring that in mind i still support you, you may not be perfect but its a step up from Previous S-Admins.

Default ..

and he isn't really the abusve guy
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzim View Post
    :L atlantes,

anders the old IGC was good but it was like all the skilled players were super admins themselves :L if you know what i mean, yeah your not abuses but when it comes to skilled friends you would tend to side with them.

Although baring that in mind i still support you, you may not be perfect but its a step up from Previous S-Admins.

Thanks for the support man, but you make it sound like mage,pride and I did nothing but play well to gain our rank. That is incorrect. Mage, completely rewrote the rules and kept thinking of new ideas to improve the league. Pride and I used countless hours arranging testgames and vouching capable players, simply because there was noone else to do it. I helped creating the old forum as well, from almost scratch. But that's not what people remember me for, people remember me as the ever so vigilant gartner who removed dead growth. It was not always funny, but it was needed in order for the rest to survive and new players to bloom.

Im not perfect, but im willing and determined to improve.

1st of all I have to say that there is not one person that would be supported by me more than Souwleye, and here's why: As much as Souwleye may seem frivolous and motionless, I think he cares about this league and that he can be serious when he wants to. A lot of things have happened lately, with all the demotions you should fill staff as soon as possible. And who would have been better than Souwleye? (Regardless of the minor abuse that took place because he was a stats whore ). I think that Souwleye might bring a lot of positive changes in PDC.
    Maximum support from me.

Irrespective of this, my opinion that Prince and Force might hire someone who would be responsible for the promotion of PDC, as more players would not harm, and I think the league has a lot of potential.

Quote Originally Posted by SouwlEye View Post
    Positive energy is infectious! sadly, so is negative.
    If you support me, souwleye. I will do my best to bring joy back to channel pdc and its games, and remove those from the league who tries to ruin it.
    True, I remember the time when you were the admin, just reading the forum provides hours of endless fun

PS:
    Quote Originally Posted by SouwlEye View Post
    I work with kids. In a sort of kindergarten for older kids, ranging from 6 to 12 years.
    I feel sorry for the kids

Support for Souwleye ! raa get laid someday, than u can support ;] and hell yeah xD altantes is right xD you support everyone to be promoted xD ^^ gj at least u know what you want;]

@ le_orc, I may seem frivolous and motionless, but im in fact a frequent visitor in the local gym :P
    I see great potential in pdc as well, and I wouldnt apply for admin if I didnt think I could make pdc a better place. Im glad and at the same time very honoured that so many of you support me.
    I will not let you down.

thought i alrdy posted here

but i support souwl, he can be a little "sharp" sometimes, but i think he will do a gj

Quote Originally Posted by tac View Post
    PS: Some people take things way to serious about his insulting. It's his standard. Some people just are like that. But trust me, if you get to know him, he's an awesome guy.
    This is a very true statement, too bad it's presented by a two-faced hypocrite.

On topic: I support this wholeheartedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Souwleye
    But that's not what people remember me for, people remember me as the ever so vigilant gartner who removed dead growth. It was not always funny, but it was needed in order for the rest to survive and new players to bloom.
    Such poetic proficiency ;_; Just give the lad his admin title already!
    Last edited by XeL; 30-03-2010 at 06:03 PM.
    ~In broken images~

Quote Originally Posted by Raa-Key-Yaah
    i tend to not make any sense

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast