Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I always posted my opinion.. when did i ever not?

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzim View Post
    My communication? and to your comment about punish, i actually said that he cant decide what happens as im higher than him, which means staff above me must handle the abuse thread not him, i did not play god, this was simple facts.
    Yes your communication. It is rly annoying when you have the power over the other people, you can't handle it. You never bother about any1s opinion if he's lower ranked. Since you got demoted you posted your opinion on almost every single topic, but you're an user now. So why should staff care about your opinion now? You know you didn't. About the pun1sh9 thing, yes that was the point of what you said to him, but the way you said it to him was in the best case demeaning and you know it. And lets face it if you were higher ranked than me atm we wouldn't even have this conversation now would we?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzim View Post
    I always posted my opinion.. when did i ever not?
    You didn't see my point in that post, i never said your opinions are bad or that your sense of just is off road. My point was that you always post your opinion, but now when you're an user it ends there. But when you were an admin you dissed almost all opinions that were going against you (when the opinions come from moderators/users i think you see my point now). As i already said you shouldn't get the power because you can't handle it.
    I agree with bloody when he said that you can be moderator only, not higher than that. You could solve abuses on forum and show to the community that you changed and that you threats people that play here with respect. I highly recommend to the staff that you don't give him higher rank than an moderator, but best off luck with the application to Drizzim tho.

Regards,

I have always used other peoples opinion, when they report me for the stupidest reason why should i respect that opinion? since its off.

OFC i can handle it, you have never asked me anything, your only judging off these reports against me, which i find very biased considering these reports are for the most whiny reasons.

anyways you are entitled to your own opinion but it looks like your going off other opinions about me, opinions very biased.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_le_orc View Post
    Kay I have been active PDC membere 4 a long time, and i srsly don't know if pdc staff cares about my opinion on this matter, but i will say it anyway.
    I rly don't know if Drizzim was a good admin (doing his job, being active, etc.), but i do know that Drizzim communication with others is awful. Only by reading his posts on topics that are related to some users/admins that are lower ranked than him makes me sick. Even tho i never had an issue with him, i don't like the way he talks - it's like I'm God all users and moderators are below me! When there was a topic about his abuse (witch eventually got him demoted) moderator Pun1sh9 posted that he does not agree with Drizzims decision. Only few min later Drizzim used .send command in pdc channel saying in 5-6 lines that Pun1sh9 is just a moderator, that he is higher ranked than him and that he should literally fuck off. But when he got demoted he started posting his opinion on almost every topic on PDC forum. His attitude was much different. I kinda liked the new Drizzim.
    My point is that this guy should never get another chance unless he changes his attitude, and start showing respect to users and all the foks that are below him just the same as they're showing it to him.

To maka:
    2) Ppl like bloodycons they are trying to ''bnet virtually kill u'' , phrase used to describe no lifing morons like bloodycons , that never got laid. Mr.bean got more chances to get laid , then bloodycons.
    I bet you get laid every day looking like this!
    http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6198/mikiuq.jpg
    WOW Thats one ugly mofo!
    Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during the making of this signature.

Well done to maka and all tards who took his bait
    Cheers Maka for telling us all how awful our lives are

Now if we could get back to topic
    IS MR.Drizzim suitable for moderator etc.

I will support Drizzim for a trial period
    The reason i say trial period is for the reason matt_le_orc said
    He did in the past act really immaturely with his words creating more tension rather than trying to defuse it!
    He seems to want PDC to be better so i say give him a chance!
    Last edited by Ruggy-; 01-04-2010 at 07:04 PM.

if you all rly want to promote him... Mod, not more. enough from me.

What behaviour are we talking about? when did i ever speak inappropriately or act unfairly?

Edit: And i mean in my role as staff

Ok, I don't think that you have got enough support drizzim
    There seems to be enough who feel you wont fit in
    so its DENIED

Well he sometimes he can be bit unmannered if game is not going well. but we all have our good and bad days. good player still and i believe he is an person who can be kind aswell. i should say Support and give him a chance in my point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggy- View Post
    Ok, I don't think that you have got enough support drizzim
    There seems to be enough who feel you wont fit in
    so its DENIED
    Doesn't surprise me, with all the positions that have been ninjaed recently. I won't mention names, you know who you are.

I've been viewing PDC/PGC all the time, and it's safe to say that if you're a friend of an admin or a respected staff member, you already safelisted yourself for a staff position, and this will never change. Simply because the members will whine about every update PDC makes whether it proves to be good or not, which halts the progress. Appearently XeL wants to change that, but the fact that he's an admin just proves that it's not going anywhere.

I just had to say it.

You have been demoted, Drizzim?
    I remember you were a super moderator, there some weeks ago, i think
    The Best Counter Strike's Video :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/flashdec.../2/5Cjrp23lBSM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfXn5...eature=related
    " Fuck this im just gonna go creep in wood... Aah, peaceful creeping, I can just taste the serenity not a techies in sight " xD

I support, Drizzim for Super-Moderator

Atlantes = Infinity?
    The Best Counter Strike's Video :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/flashdec.../2/5Cjrp23lBSM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfXn5...eature=related
    " Fuck this im just gonna go creep in wood... Aah, peaceful creeping, I can just taste the serenity not a techies in sight " xD

Quote Originally Posted by Julia View Post
    I support, Drizzim for Super-Moderator

Atlantes = Infinity?
    ehhh what????
    You can check the rules HERE.

Drizzim's been promoted to moderator, he's now a trial moderator. If he serves the pdc well, he'll stay a mod.

Regards Souwleye
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

Topic Locked and moved. Welcome to staff bro!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123