Default Here is the biggest admin abuse you ever seen!

Here we are! I have launched a .SG on DP1 and the guy called EXT3 signed in. We are in same team (unfortunetely).

First of all, this guy doesnt have the map, i was host and i kicked him to make him DL on getdota.com (his Dl was very slow).

He started to threat me to unvouch and called me idiot just cuz of that. So i let him join the game and he said 'Now you wait my DL' ... mass hapyness for Mr the Admin. But nvm that is nothing compared to the rest.

The game started, i was captain, said the lane, and EXT3 picked the solo mid. I knew he was not very good so i asked him to swap, after some pauses and some threat from his part, he accepted to swap it after saying he will DEMOTE me. But nvm ...

The game didnt work well for us, almost all lanes were down for us, and EXT3 started to whine about picks etc and called us NOOB and after some flame with the pugna, he threated to ban him.

The game finished fastly, and he simply said that my team desearved a clan unvouch and that he will ban me.

I even dont mention the quality of his moves close to zero. Ok admins are not as good as the players in DP1, but Abby for exemple try his best and doesnt whine and call his mates noobs.

So after the game, EXT3 perma unvouched me, and pmed me on IRC to simply say me that i wasnt good enough to play in his league! Funny isnt it?

NO i got funnier! the replay which shows that this guy abuse like hell, disrespect players and perma ban players that are 100x better than him just cause Mr is the owner of the league. His nick is URL in the replay.

Dota-pride is a nice league, but what will happen with this guys like him?

ToTo.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ToToLaFleche; 29-03-2010 at 04:08 PM.

Are you now revouched ? Or no one revouched you ?
    aAa team is one of the best teams in france, and he wants to unvouch you ?
    loling !