Default moderator application LaCocaine

hi my name is Roman,im 21 years old,from Russia
    i work in rehabilitation centre in canada(not a doctor but doin some paper job in there) and as sale representative in Russia
    i do speak english

Battle.Net Account:LaCocaine
    Former experience and/or safelisted channels: pdc is my 1st league(except clan tda(azeroth) i was learning dota there when i used to live in canada)

Your activity and average playtime each week:i spend approximately 3-4 hrs a day playing dota

How long you have been playing DotA:for a year and a half

Your ability to communicate with others:well i used to live in canada for 4 years and i also got canadian citizenship so ofc know english

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?ofc i agree to follow them,otherwise i would be banned from the league

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?i dont take it seriuos,cause its just internet.just a game,only kids can argue on the pdc channel

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)not at all

Is there anyone who can vouch for you? not sure about that,but gotta ask some ppl though if they could

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)it might be a problem cause mostly play at night time and i cant talk on vent cause my brother sleeping in same room(its better not to wake him up T_T)

Final Thoughts 2pac is alive

Why do you want to be an Admin:cause i often notice injustice:ragequits,mass flame,abuse when ppl doesnt even get timebanned for that..(btw i want moderator)

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:im pretty old and known in this league(not a pro but working on it)...i aint got much to offer but i can promise to be fair(sound like rap eh?)

A few things about yourself:dont like to talk about myself..all i can sya that i hate flamers abusers and shittalkers

JUSTICE WILL TRIUMPH

P.S.sorry if u noticed some grammatical mistakes i was typing this fast cause was in hurry
    Last edited by LaCocaine; 01-04-2010 at 12:30 PM.

tt cocaine. Use the correct template.

http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...efore-applying)

Very good application, very nice and kind guy. And I need to admit he is very mature and mannered. I further need to confess that I haven't witnessed any flames done by him so far.
    I have not played many games with him actually, but few games was enough to know this person.
    And he seems to be an old member of PDC.
    Big supports by me!

Accepted
    2 Week Trial - If you got any Questions feel free to ask me or the S-Mod/other mods

Regards
    ElFuerte

Lacocaine has made 5 posts on the forum since this application was created and has hardly used more than 20 min here in total, thus failed as moderator.

Demoted.
    Last edited by SouwlEye; 10-04-2010 at 01:04 PM.
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

Topic locked and moved