Thumbs up Staff application Exot1c.

Before you guys read anything, I would request me changing back to my former and more known naem: cQ.eaZ. That way more people will reconize me.

Personal Info

Your name: Peter Sloth-Odgaard

Your country: Denmark

Spoken languages: Danish, English, German and Italian(VERY basic)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info
    I've played dota roughly for about 3 years. Started at garena, went to dota-league. I spend 6month on clanwars etc, then I started playing inhouse leagues. I would roughly say that I am decently skilled and I know all the things that there is about dota, maybe not on the bug exploit-side, but in general. I have alot of sparetime and I'm short on money at the moment, which means that parties is limited Homework is also on a low level which means that I have roughly 4-5 hours to gaming pr. day. Mostly more.

Battle.Net Account:
    Exot1c. but want cQ.eaZ

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:
    Dota.gc / dota.pride.2 / GameBend / Clan PDC / Clan IHL / Nihl.open / Nihl.exp

Your activity and average playtime each week:
    5 hours per average weekday, 5-10 hours at weekends, depends.

Your ability to communicate with others:
    My english is pretty decent, and I am used to have conversations on english. I can be umannered if people act badly towards me, but I'm simply a human being. I can communicate with people, but noticed that being a staff member at pdc in the old days didn't provide any further respect. In order for me to have a good conversation there must be some sort of respect present between the individuels, if someone flames me I flame him simple as that. But I don't take flaming personal really, so I don't really give a shit about this certain point.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?
    No? tt, of course I have read the rules. Not like they have changed much since isolegacys last changes.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?
    I believe that I pretty much covered this question in a former answer.

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)
    I will follow my superiors, and well if I don't the consequence will probably be a demote. It happens at pdc that some superiors start abusing and acting shitty, blister has been a good example. Of course I won't listen to him then

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?
    Raa-key-yahh
    Souwleye
    Xel-
    Well dunno really, there's alot of people @ pdc. Some of them hate me some of them don't.

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)
    I don't mind discussing and debating on ventrilo, you will find me at Dota-pride's vt all the time.

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:
    I believe I can bring some innovative suggestions to the PDC community. I also want to make pdc a more quality place, that means my stand-out case would be getting rid of the non-pdc material people. By that I mean people who doesn't know their roles, people who doesn't listen to their captains and simply people who suck beyond any recognition.

A few things about yourself:
    I've been around for quite some time, atleast at the pdc-community. I think that the staff people already have a good idea of who I am, and what I stand for.

Regards
    cQ.eaZ
    A.K.A Exot1c.

My past as Multiaccounter has ended, souwleyes warnings made sure of that
    Last edited by cQ.eaZ; 31-03-2010 at 04:11 PM.

The position/rank I will recieve is up to you guys. I guess the staff is considered from moderator and upwards If I would get accepted, I would appriciate a place where I could help out on a bigger scale. I've been in the support area before and let me tell you; it's not a bad place to be, but it sure doesn't help anything. A report/case takes a few minutes, + replay time to solve. Therefore I don't believe that me being focused on such matters should be all.

Just some thoughts.

Well,I can vouch for this guy,and I hope he will do a good job.

Cheers

You know I will raa =), blister just fought against me last time I were in staff, calling me an abuser, because I warned people for flaming staff members. While he was exiling, unbanning his mates @ the same time.

-multiaccounting in the last weeks
    -still wants to flame people with the excuse human being
    -Blister is still in the staff and you say he abuses here etc. so that ain't working because he will be your supervisor.

Think that says enough ^^
    You can check the rules HERE.

- Blister is inactive and has been the past 3 weeks.
    - I made arrangement with souwleye about the multiaccount, actually non of your business anymore.
    - Flaming, everyone flames once a while, if people don't say stop, no one has to stop. Flaming is tolerated as long as it doesn't offend anyone, or any of the crowd.
    - You're not in the staff therefore you're a valid commentator, though I still respect you as a former staff member.

Sadly my long history sticks, I will just ask to get a 2nd chance that's all. There's always the option to demote me if you believe i'm that abusive.

blister is inactive but still overseer

and the problem with flaming is that you don't know if you are offending someone ;-)
    You can check the rules HERE.

Actually if the person doesn't want me to stop nor want anything to stop, it's logically not offending him. I know for a fact that blister abused in his long admin career, and him being overseer is just temporary, atleast I hope that. He has been consumed by the power-addiction, that's all.

As you said yourself; "He want's to feel special".

Furthermore several if not the whole staff has flamed on occations, so don't come here and call everyone angels compared to me, tt.

Well you allready showing your personality here that you have your own way of defending yourself when attacked. in my experience people abuse then, even if its a minor answer u make a big thing out of it. think that says enough. denie for me.

If Raa believes that he'd make a good job it's his decision solely. The new rules are clear on that.

The new rules are to make sure that there is no conflict among staff members. Raa is in charge of the moderators, it's his job to make sure that he recruit good moderators who do their job and don't abuse their powers. If he would fail doing so, it's my job to find a new super moderator, but I don't think that'll be necessary.
    ~In broken images~

Quote Originally Posted by Raa-Key-Yaah
    i tend to not make any sense

It wouldn't be a problem to give him a chance as a moderator,but at the moment we have more than enough moderators,but when Force/Prince fixes the bots and enable the vouching system,there will be a lot of job 2 do,and I will repromote u then.But for the moment being,I'll give u warden.Don't be angry it's just temporarily .And btw if I catch some moderator/warden abusing,they will be exiled.

Cheers.
    Last edited by RaA-KeY-YahH; 05-04-2010 at 11:53 AM.

I'd say trial mod him
    But he needs shut up about blister doing this and that
    And it's none of your business comment to me was pretty immature. It was his business because he thought you m/a. And why would anyone want an admin who will not obay rules!

The mod team is full. The only staff position left open is warden.
    But wee dont accept warden applications yet.

Denied.
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.