Exclamation S-Moderator Application My.Fairy.Tale

Personal Info

Your name: Dinos

Your country: Greece

Spoken languages: Greek-English-Romanish-A bit german.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Experience, playtimes and general info:

I started playing DotA with my friends in a greek private league, big one named "GR" . 1 Year after it closed perma and we moved to a public channel named "NoL" [] Where we were admins on hostbots. 2 years later he wanted a new private channel so we decided to create one named "GrL".
    As the time passes we finally closed it and 1-2 months later we got an invitation to the best greek channel of its time named "GRC". We were also playing at Dp2 for two months. That's who i am. And now me and my friends are on "PDC" Playing games all over the day x)

Battle.Net Account: My.Fairy.Tale

Former experience and/or safelisted channels:

I think i answered this question...

Your activity and average playtime each week:

hm... about 25-35 per week.

How long you have been playing DotA:

4 Years +++

Your ability to communicate with others:

I was in channels b4 and i had not problems on communication with others.. i also have many friends on pdc [non-greek] That can support me.

Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?

I have read the rules and I will oblige to them.

How do you react/behave when you're under pressure?

I try to calm down my team and remind them which is our porpose.. to get a full-team game!

Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks)

As long as they follow a logical line of reasoning, no.

Is there anyone who can vouch for you?

i3loodycons , m1g1 , TaZiTo[Not staff =/] and others

Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional)

NO x) , last time i did it there was a problem on staffs..

Final Thoughts

Why do you want to be an Admin:

I like being a staff on leagues and because now i am nowhere x) i am interested on new things and i will try to do my best!

Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us:

Look at last question x)

A few things about yourself: I dont think i have to say anything more about myself. You can contact with me anytime @ :
    Msn : giwtasnt1nos@hotmail.com
    Facebook : DinOr Imperial x)

Thnx for your time.
    Best regards DinOr

Is there anyone free to reply to my application?

Well mr fairy,

You got the skill to become s-mod.
    Allthouh to be honest, i've played allot of games with you. sometimes your nice. and sometimes you are flaming everyone. as moderator you need to keep it cool. defintely as a super moderator. your an example for the people playing in pdc in a mature way and act friendly. my opinion try to be bit more mannered in games even when its not going well and who knows what will happen in the future.
    That's my opinion and the first i see don't know the opinions of others but this is my view.

regards madb,

Quote Originally Posted by madb View Post
    Well mr fairy,

You got the skill to become s-mod.
    Allthouh to be honest, i've played allot of games with you. sometimes your nice. and sometimes you are flaming everyone. as moderator you need to keep it cool. defintely as a super moderator. your an example for the people playing in pdc in a mature way and act friendly. my opinion try to be bit more mannered in games even when its not going well and who knows what will happen in the future.
    From what i seen myself, your behavior isn't always at it's best. Your attitude is below average of the prefered moderators.

But, the same as mad. You got the skills, just stay cool, and be mature and nice about it.

Apart from that,
    Support.

apart from tah manners, i support you, but do you know, that you need to do forum staff too? >.<
    just keep cool and don't flame

Thank you guys,
    I will try to do my best about my manners . But .. you know when you are a player on a channel and you play everyday on it , you want to have good opponents as good team. I dont flame some1 when he does well his job, i flame him when he disobey to the captain of the team , or chilling like kid. (That was the past if i become moderator i will have better things to do than flaming little kids xD)
    @ pro1like what do you mean forum staff? if you mean answer on posts , explain how things are to new
    players etc .. i have the knowledge i was forum staff many times i also had many surfing/dota sites and i still make one x). If i didnt answer to your question clearly feel free to tell ask me everything!

P.S. Hey pro Gj for your second place on the league! x)

It wouldn't be fair to the moderators because most of them who are doing a good wok expect a promotion,and you will have to wait for Xel-s reply on this matter.

Cheers.

I didnt demand an promotion from you i am just interested in this channel , i play many games everyday and i dont mind being an moderator , i just have the experience to be a super one cause i was in many channels... now about xel- i spoke with him and he told me to get better manners xDD i told him i will and i dont think that anyone has problem with me.
    As i said i just need a trial promotion to proove you my skillz.

Just some1 reply to my application plx plox...

NO

Ps: nice answere made by me;}

I think maybe go for mod position first, show your mod skills and then we can talk about super-mod. As someone else has said, it wont be fair to current mods to not be given the oppertunity to become super-mods

Ok mate as i said i dont care about the rank i got, i just was always was ** S-mod/Chief/ or manager and i asked for one of these ranks Chief is a bit difficult and manager too xDD. So if i am moderator i have no problem..

Well...errr i could support him,I kinda know him.His skills are good enough,actually when we playing in the same game his manners are ok cause im there:P..So yeah why not i ll support him as trial moderator.
    If you wanna be rich....NANANANANA......You much to be a BIAAATCH!!!

yea, i would say too that you should go mod first ... well, from captain to s-mod oO? ....

hm.... so ??

Quote Originally Posted by My.fairy.tale View Post
    hm.... so ??
    guess you have to wait till a higher rank decides -_-

Default ..

nice application,
    i see your rly taking the project serious, but i still think u should start as moderator.

So i offer u a trial as moderator, tell me your decision.

best regards
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Ok blister i told you. i dont care about my rank i just want to help this league.. cause i play in it x)

Best regards
    mY.fairy.tale

Blister has spoken ,

you are promoted into a trial moderator.Make sure that you already checked the rules and you can understand them & follow them.

regards,

closed & moved.
    If you wanna be rich....NANANANANA......You much to be a BIAAATCH!!!