IRC name:K-s
    Q-Auth:K-S
    Garena name:K-S^

* Where are you from?
    Cheliabinsk,Russia.

* How old are you?

* Tell us a bit about yourself.
    Well young promising doter =)
    A year go to university, is dedicated to what I like at the moment is a girl dota and training ..

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.).
    Ya think most of the clans has no prospects and how they would soon fall apart ...

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).
    It all started with computer-club where I learned about DotA. When I came home LAN, and throughout the year, I learned to play the local Battle.net served. You next year I hooked up the internet and I started to play Garenne in pab rooms. During you next year, I played a quarter of its former clan f4f. Participated in tournaments 1x1 at various sites and in most I won ... Now given one moment to play the league say plz ... But there are few strong players looking ...

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)
    So then I can play any style ... But we all like the way I play for the support ...

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://www.dota-allstars.com to upload)

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?
    Yes, I have everything!

* Do you have a microphone?
    yes.

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them?
    yes of course

* Which name do you want registered on the bot?
    K-S^

* Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.
    No I do not prihodilost acquainted with the players of this league.
    but if I caused to you then get acquainted with a couple of people)

* Is there anything else you want to add?
    would be happy to play dota pride league!

If your vouch request gets denied, you will be able to reapply in only 2 months.

Banned closed