Cool [Guide]How to create compiled Lineage Server pack

I know there are loads of guides but i went bored since everyone where pming me with their msn to compile their packs. Its kinda very easy and after your 1st compile u will realise that its like 5 minutes from your life.

First of all u will need eclipse. download links:

For Windows | Direct Link
    For Mac Carbon 32bit
    For Mac Conoa 32bit 64bit
    For Linux 32bit 64bit

Then u need Java JDK. im using this one (Click) or u can download a latest version from the Official Site | direct link for 32bit | Direct link for 64bit.[Dont forget to select your platform before downloading, this maybe cause problems if u dont choose your OS platform.]

Here will be a detailed how to install Java.

After clicking on the site i gave in topic to download jres choose your OS

Click on "I agree" and hit next button

Click on the file that it say and then hit download selected with sun download manager

Open the file that u downloaded.

Click agree >.>

Choose the directory by clicking browse and then click ok

Click start and it will start downloading the JREs

Wait until the download finish (Depends from your internet speed)

After downloading the file open it from the directory that u saved it.

Click accept

Click next (U dont need to change anything)

Wait until the install finish

If it finish successfully then u will see this window.

If not, u already have a better JDK already installed.

Extract Eclipse on C:\ (For better perfomance) and install JDK. i dont think that y'all need screens for this part.

Open Eclipse.exe from your eclipse folder from C:\ and choose your workspace (I created a new folder on C:\ with name "workspace" and i choosed it.

Close the welcome window

Then go to Help > Install new software.

Paste the link bellow to the "Work With:" as i have it:
    http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.4.x
    (If the 1.4 update doesnt work, and u cant see SVN repositories then use this:
    http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.6.x )

Hit enter and then check them all as i have.

Choose next, it will take some time (Depends from your connection speed & your ram) and then click finish.

Then go to Window > Preferences.

Expand Java > Installed JREs

Hit Search and go to find your java folder from your program files.

It will take some time (Not much) and then click on the latest version (U can delete old ones.)

After this click ok and u are done with JREs.

Go to Window > Show View > Other.

Then go to SVN > SVN Repositories

Click ok.

Go to SVN repositories and right click > New > repository location.

[img width=972 height=768]http://i27.tinypic.com/ogcb9g.jpg[/img]

Since im using L2J-Archid, i will show you how to do it with archid.

Here's the SVN from L2J-Archid: http://svn.assembla.com/svn/L2J-Archid

Add it on the Url and click finish.

open the link that u just added and then go to trunk and check all the folders (With ctrl + click) [U maybe need them in the future of your pack.]

Left click on them and checkout.

[img width=972 height=768]http://i27.tinypic.com/ayau6u.jpg[/img]

On other packs like L2JHardCode there will be only 2 folders that u will need; gameserver and loginserver. Here we need to compile on L2J Archid data, game and login.

Anyway, the only thing left to do to finish compile is this. left click on them > run as > ant build. (To all of them)

[img width=974 height=768]http://i32.tinypic.com/ou5dg0.jpg[/img]

wait untill 1 by 1 gets finished and if u get a msg like [Build finished Successful] then u are finished!
    U'll get something like this on the console:
    Code:
    Buildfile: C:\workspace\L2J-Archid-Game\build.xml
    clean:
       [delete] Deleting directory C:\workspace\L2J-Archid-Game\target
    init:
        [mkdir] Created dir: C:\workspace\L2J-Archid-Game\target
        [mkdir] Created dir: C:\workspace\L2J-Archid-Game\target\classes
        [mkdir] Created dir: C:\workspace\L2J-Archid-Game\target\dist
        [mkdir] Created dir: C:\workspace\L2J-Archid-Game\target\dist\L2JArchid-Game
    version:
         [echo] Game Server Revision: ${svn.info.rev}
    compile:
        [javac] Compiling 1303 source files to C:\workspace\L2J-Archid-Game\target\classes
        [javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
        [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
    jar:
          [jar] Building jar: C:\workspace\L2J-Archid-Game\target\l2jarchid-game-1.1.5.jar
         [copy] Copying 1 file to C:\workspace\L2J-Archid-Game\target\dist\L2JArchid-Game\libs
    dist:
         [copy] Copying 1 file to C:\workspace\L2J-Archid-Game\target\dist\L2JArchid-Game\config
         [copy] Copying 10 files to C:\workspace\L2J-Archid-Game\target\dist\L2JArchid-Game\libs
         [copy] Copying 5 files to C:\workspace\L2J-Archid-Game\target\dist\L2JArchid-Game
         [copy] Copying 2 files to C:\workspace\L2J-Archid-Game\target\dist\L2JArchid-Game\config\admin
         [copy] Copying 17 files to C:\workspace\L2J-Archid-Game\target\dist\L2JArchid-Game\config\main
         [copy] Copying 5 files to C:\workspace\L2J-Archid-Game\target\dist\L2JArchid-Game\config\mods
         [copy] Copying 4 files to C:\workspace\L2J-Archid-Game\target\dist\L2JArchid-Game\config\mods\events
         [copy] Copying 2 files to C:\workspace\L2J-Archid-Game\target\dist\L2JArchid-Game\config\network
          [zip] Building zip: C:\workspace\L2J-Archid-Game\target\L2J-Archid-Game.zip
    BUILD SUCCESSFUL
    Total time: 59 seconds
    Then u dont need any more eclipse, u can close it.

go to your workspace folder, there is a build folder on l2jarchid data and extract the rar file on another folder that your server wil be, and on the l2jarchid server and game there are 2 target folders. u have to open them both and extract them to the same folder that data is. So your pack is ready. fix your network connections and u are ready.

On other packs like L2JHardCode it is more easy. There are 2 folders, l2jhardcode game and login. both of them have a build folder and you have to extract them to another folder and your pack is ready.

I made the guide the most easy i could. all download links are added to make it easier.
    [hr]For L2JArchid:
    For L2JArchid u will need 3 folders to extract:
    C:\workspace\Archid-Data\build
    C:\workspace\Archid-Login\target
    C:\workspace\Archid-Game\target
    Extract, and u are ready!
    [hr]

Video:

Download Link for video: RapidShare | 4Shared

NOTE: its not mine !
    Credits: ExtremeDwarf

wraios ...ty