Thread: demote atlantes

Default demote atlantes

plz demote whichever mod/admin that unbanned dedok and pun1sh9.
    neither of them made an unban request.

im banned from the channel thus cannot provide more information, more importantly all you need to know is already written.

it's against ihl policy to unban a user who hasnt made an appeal - deal with it.

Long live k1ca & atlantes F.GFFFFORCE
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

First of all, Dedok_Flashman had one single warn, a 200% warning for failing in one game from who? Souwleye himself, which clearly indicates you ragebanned him from the league for making you lose.

Punish and you had some arguments some time ago, which in the end made you exile him I believe. Now you're off your position as admin, and he wanted to return again, so I clearly see no harm in that. Now you simply want to get the admins demoted who unbanned those you hate, clearly look as a hateact towards the league itself.

I sincerely suggest you to stay calm, you're not in charge of things in iHL anymore. You're the one who should deal with it, instead of being so childish to start blaming admins for abusing.

Dedokflashman was one of the biggest noobs and gameruiners ever in pdc and ihl.

It amazes me how fast you can undo the process ihl made the pas weeks.

It also amazes me admins who dont play a single game and themselfs are not skilled whatsoever make judgement calls unbanning gameruiners.

It is simply amazing!
    Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during the making of this signature.

Could you quit trolling Little.Bug, no matter how bad a player plays in a game he simply can't give him 200% warn for a single game, everybody can have a bad game once in a while. If dedok was such a gameruiner, how come he had no other warns nor was exiled before, even though he has been in the league's history longer than you have been yourself.

Little.bug,we all know you are good friend with souwleye,so little.bug you are not competent to talk about it.

Default .

force is right.

mb dedok is a noob, but u cant give him 200 percent warn for 1 single game.

everyone can feed sometimes or play bad. the maximum warn for bad playing should be 50, so he got at least 1 more chance to show that his skill reach the minimum skill lvl.

furthermore punish is just banned, bc hes muslim and souwle is a rassist. and little.bug supports him here, bc he is too :P

i saw a screenshot weeks ago, where they talk in negative about muslims using words like perker or something...

but im happy to see, that u finally all recognized what a virus souwle is, and mb one day u also find the last admin who is not fitting in the ihl staff,

anyways im happy to see some fairness and objectivity again in ihl

best regards
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

ye!! so maybe unban me ^^?
    btw souwleye... rly you did the same... and now you are crying... ^^ you just made my day :}

Havok going on. Well iHL is not an open public league anymore and seeing information people are providing dedok is being interprated as a low skilled player. Keeping him will only delay the improvement process.

That's my professional opinion.

Man you all cant see clear.

First of all, im not saying anything about punish. Imo he should not be banned since his skill level his higher then most in ihl. So how do you come up with the crazy idea that i want him banned because hes muslim? Like he's the only muslim in ihl, and like i even know what perker means.

And force, it amuses me that you think you can talk about ihl like you know what going on, and like you know all the players. You are in channel once a month, and everyone here knows this and has say'd it repeatedly, even blister as you can recall when you demoted him. You have no idea whats going on in ihl, so why are you so desperatly trying to make your mark on it? For example Dedok has not been around longer then me he was never even vouched in the old ihl/igc. And he joined around in pdc when i was here since pgc.

And you can say he did not have warns, that does not change the fact that everyone will agree hes a gameruining noob who doesnt listen to his teammates. And i was in that game with souwl, and the 200% was a fair warning, since in game he gave him 10 warnings saying he needs to start playing with the team and stop feeding, which he ignored and lost us the game.
    + This doesnt change the fact that souwleye is 100% right, the did not post an unban request. So that the people who should handle this (Tannen M1g1 Rugrat) will handle it. Since they are the ones that know whats going on and should make the decision. Its just like old, some other admin just acts on his own, undermining the position of the others. Under Souwleye everyone had a job to do, and everyone respected this. Now you are all just running around doing your own thing.

So all of you just need to get your act togetter and think about what in godsname you are doing here. Blister just sees a chance to get back into the staff, so after 'hating' force he now decides to start kissing his ass once again.
    Delije you're just mad at me cause i tell it like it is in your face, you're also a gameruining noob.

And force, you have no clue what ihl is about. You play no games, you join channel once a month acting like your the big man who knows what needs to be done. Let me tell you, you dont know anything.
    Last edited by Little.Bug; 04-05-2010 at 12:44 PM.
    Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during the making of this signature.

Default ..

little.bug first of all, i said force is right in this case, whats true, i never hated him and im not asslicking him, im still of the opinion that he is too inactive as head admin and same useless as prince.

and atm i dont want to come back, believe me, if i wanted, i could, since i quitted and wasnt demoted.

dont forget, i didnt abuse, i just got demoted bc i had a fight with souwle (demoted to smod, not user)

then i said, i wont be a staffmember with souwle as my super admin, and i quited.

SO PLZ LITTLEBUG, if you dont know whats going on at all, shut your head! thx.
    bc telling such a bs, is rly delaying everything most.

cheers.
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Force View Post
    Could you quit trolling Little.Bug, no matter how bad a player plays in a game he simply can't give him 200% warn for a single game, everybody can have a bad game once in a while. If dedok was such a gameruiner, how come he had no other warns nor was exiled before, even though he has been in the league's history longer than you have been yourself.
    When xel wrote the rules you agreed to them and the rules specifically states that if a user doesnt know the basics he's eligble to recieve a 100% warn. Dedok was warned 100 % not for one game but for a series of very bad game. Tannen,nejnej,xel & m1g1 can confirm dedok is indeed a terrible player. So shove it up your ass.

The reason I added a 200% warn was because of the decay bug alone. which is now fixed.

And I was never demoted because I abused, But because of inactivity - so all the warns i've issued should stay.

//souwl
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

DENIED and CLOSED.

Headadmin agreed with the unexile of both players so case is denied.

In case of dedok. I will see if I can play a game with him to see his skill lvl. The last few weeks i hardly played at ihl so I don't know what his skill lvl.
    You can check the rules HERE.

Little.Bug you are so wrong. All the people think that just because we don't show up in channel we don't know what's going on.

Force is FULLY aware of the situation and so is any other admin except perhaps Prince but that is understandable with him working with his map all the time.

Oh and don't start discussing about Blister returning to the staff.

He will never be a part of us again. Ever.

Moved back.