IRC name: BiBgtrce
    Q-Auth: BiBgtrce
    Garena name: gtrce
    Garena UID: 2942659

* Where are you from?
    United States of America
    *How old are you?
    * Tell us a bit about yourself.
    I am gtrce, Vietnamese nationality. I have been playing DotA since the times that Silencer had reign of chaos as ult . (5-6 years.) I am in college studying full time and have lots of time for DotA. I am a person of leadership and I have been trying to build a sucessful DotA for quite some time now. I am trying to expand my skills to further experienced leagues.
    * Are you currently member of a clan?
    Yes I am, I am leader currently of Team BiB.
    * Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).
    I used to be CAL-M in dota when it hadn't died out scrimming against teams such as coL, tPD, hi2u, old eMg etc. I attended Fire and Ice lan but didn't do so well =X. Former in house leagues were dxd, some old uswest leagues, and IHL. Attended kode5 tournament and lost to Team blinK! unfortunately.
    * Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle)
    I can play most of all roles in DotA but the strongest roles I play are semi-carry and ganker while supporting.
    * Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use
    http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4be47a800d281 [Clan War against a team in USA Clan War channel]
    http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4be47ac0ebb2a [Clan InHouse with members inside BiB.]
    * Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)?
    Yes I do, all are installed.
    * Do you have a microphone?
    Yes.
    * Which name do you want registered on the bot?
    gtrce
    * Do you know any Pride members? If yes, please list them.
    Unfortunately I do not because I just got back into the scene.
    * Is there anything else you want to add?
    I want a chance to prove my skill outside of just pubs and inhouses.
    Last edited by gtrce; 07-05-2010 at 11:32 PM.

" DotA Pride invite only

DotA Pride is invite only no vouch request will be accepted all those who request are banned from it for 2 months no vouch for them."

go and write a vouch request for DP2.

Banned closed