Default Unvouch player and draw game

1. SF unvouch do the low skill 11 mins 0-7 compared to dusa who is beyond godlike. He misses razes and has circlets branches and bottle i think comparetd to PT and linken dusa.
    2. Draw game since our player droped and they didnt load they just entered result (we had save 3 sec before drop
    3. Warn t4]jecho for his hostbot abuse, his hostbot will mute anyone other then him if he says any kind of bad words. Example i say ''fucking laged'' and get muted for 60s, 180s or 360s. That is abuse since i cant talk to my team, i cant say ''gank'', ''ward'', ''care'', ''tp'', etc the basic stuff needed to play. This isnt 1st time me or some1 else get muted by his bot.
    Tell him to remove this feature or not to use bot at all
    4. Truant BlowMeDude since he dropped ( 2 times), and he was lagging whole game, and scourge was like ''we dont care for ur lags'' and ''play on idc'' etc...
    Replay before load:http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4bed990cae538
    SS of SF compared to dusa after 1st load:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Game IDPCM1236
    Note: that i didnt play my best here cuz i was frustrated by muting and lagging player and feeding dusa like mad.

LOL first game is resulted only u don`t want , but we make 3 change hosts and u always have lag only 1 GUY have lag we have total rape 20:3 at 10 mins medusa HOlyShit mid with linken at 11mins and sf 0:7 and u drop and want draw u are low skill players why u talk and post this newbie tread... unbeliavble

ok i dont care for draw, but punish for other stuff is a must

sure i want to punish this leaver and lagger too but result it`s for scourge

1.Stop whining srsly ...
    2. WE LOAD THE GAME but whole sentinel didnt join ... same host btw
    3. tell me why its abuse if your inet is just shit ... I never had laggs on his hostbot and he just mutes u If u flame so its in YOUR hand ... btw to leave dp2 is also in YOUR hand ...
    4. Dusa with linkens after 11 min ... is there more to say ... u already lost this and just wanted to interrupt that game. Get manners

What u talk about Pass? its abuse cuz when i say ''lucky mulitcast, shit'' or something that is not flaming but consist bad word and i cant talk to my team for 60/180/360sec. And I did join game, some of sent didnt, so u guys resulted.
    Unvouch SF

U already knew jechos host, and why cant u just keep on writing a clear language?
    and yeeh SF deserves unvouch imo
    but that u got silenced 3 times is just ... idiomatic =\
    Some of sent didnt ... yeeh they resulted ... including your captain which should be the same as FF cause its been cl.
    No more to add

Edit for more questions qry me in irc (^1gn0r4n7)

again, last chance for him im giving
    one more instance of low skill and unvouch
    MSN? :c