Default Remove my warn 30% for flaming !!!

Game: IHL1783

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4bedf4bc84219

here is the gamechat, i got warned by rugrat 30% for flaming for saying '' lina u are really shit''

but as u can see in the game chat megabyte]me flamed aswell ( blow me fag ) and rugrat did also some minor flaming, so plz either remove my 30% warn or warn megabyte for 30 too and rug 15 or something, its only fair... u cant warn only 1 guy if the whole team flames rugrat ?!?!? u are an unfair moderator, the situation shows it, here is rugrats decition on the warnings:

ill handle this

Blackwater.usa warned 30 for flaming other people while playing awful, never ganging midd
    Dedok_flashman exiled for being tard
    Finger_blocker warned 30 for trying to steal 100hp heroes with ulti
    Rugrat is not warned as he did nothing bad and the only reason you through this up is after he warned you for your flame, then you goes in channel..... REPORTED
    Also the supposed ff and leave claim,
    36:54 [All] Megabyte]ME: ff
    36:57 [All] BlackWater.USA: Ff
    37:35 [All] rugrat: ff
    3 ff's means you are allowed to leave, now go learn rules, eg 3ff's, dont flame etc
    CLOSED
    Last edited by Ruggy-; Today at 02:36 AM.

*edit* i read your post why u warned, bcoz i blame other people for my awfulness that is just lol, everybody on sentinel team played crap that includes me and you too... souwleye dude ? i could have also riced my alchi like dk did and have not 3-9 ... are u serious with that actually souwl ? dk did did 95% farm only and when it comes hard to hard, he forgots to activate his bkb. ofc i failed too, but as i said i was not he 1 farming all game long i ganged...
    Last edited by pi-news; 15-05-2010 at 04:42 PM.

OK 1 more lie about me and you will be exiled

REASON OF WARN : Su flame others and focus your game
    You were not warned for saying ''lina u are really shit''

No gang mid with roaming alchemist for first 10mins of game
    15mins you flame team for your own fault
    18mins you tell lina to leave the game
    37mins blames me for loss even though he plays awful all game
    there was other language flame there also but im focusing on his flame of others when he is sucking all game
    The warn is fully justified, and remember warn is for the reason above

STOP BLAME TEAM-MATES
    AND GET YOUR OWN GAME RIGHT FIRST

this warn was not justified and you are not the 1 to judge that coz u handed it out... as i said i could have farmed all game long too like you did... u rly an incredibly egoistic player rug, 0 teamplay at all

The reason for your warn has been stated in rugrats above written post. Now get over it. Your warn will anyway soon decay to zero, not like it is a permaban.

All the warns were well justified.

Closed & moved.
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.