Thread: souwleye abuse

Default souwleye abuse

this guy gave me 100% warn today for no reason at all. The first 50% was because i repped a guy from game (u can see it on my previous thread), and the second is because i "lied" about that issue and it cost an additional warn of 50%, and now i got in total 100% warn. ISn't this absurd? This is a true picture which shows he doesnt treat me as he treats other people.

He rage quitted a game today, in this case he should perma exile himself.

Default ..

do u have any screens, replays? >.<

best regards
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Pun1sh9 View Post
    this guy gave me 100% warn today for no reason at all. The first 50% was because i repped a guy from game (u can see it on my previous thread), and the second is because i "lied" about that issue and it cost an additional warn of 50%, and now i got in total 100% warn. ISn't this absurd? This is a true picture which shows he doesnt treat me as he treats other people.

He rage quitted a game today, in this case he should perma exile himself.
    Well you lied on previous thread saying he treated you differently and wrongly warned you for no reason, When atlantes posted proof of fair warn he had proof of you lying therefore giving you another warn for that, so no i think it is justified after all you lied about him and said he abused..Oh and if you read the previous thread he says your exiled for 14days! SO i don't think it was another warn, just an exile!
    Last edited by Ruggy-; 16-05-2010 at 03:58 AM.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggy- View Post
    Well you lied on previous thread saying he treated you differently and wrongly warned you for no reason, When atlantes posted proof of fair warn he had proof of you lying therefore giving you another warn for that, so no i think it is justified after all you lied about him and said he abused..Oh and if you read the previous thread he says your exiled for 14days! SO i don't think it was another warn, just an exile!
    First of all rugrat, can I ask you to stop replying to every thread against souwleye? It hows pretty clearly that you are his puppet (remember this word wasn't warnable).

Ok lets come to the issue, since when is lying equalling to 50% warn? (No more sarcasm around or 50% warn then!), No I really mean it, since when have you started warning people because they lied?

AND since when has .needrep abuse been punished with 1440 minutes+50% warns!?

AND did I LIE?
    NO I didn't even Lie, I barely said, THAT GUY WANTED TO REP HIMSELF OUT OF THE GAME. didn't he?
    [01:53:17 PM] <StormRage.> .needrep stormrae.
    [01:53:18 PM] <IHL-Bot • stormrae. does not exists>
    [01:53:19 PM] <Ex4kum> .s
    [01:53:20 PM] <FFa-Pro> .me
    [01:53:21 PM] <IHL-Helper • Stats for [User#3421 FFA-Pro] : User | [26/27 1476 XP] [% Ratio 49%] | Ranked 104th [ Best Streak: +5 | 0 MVP ] [ D:0 | L:0 | T:0 ] {Warns: 4%]>
    [01:53:22 PM] <StormRage.> .needrep stormrage.
    [01:53:22 PM] <IHL-Bot.2 • StormRage. needs a substitute for stormrage. at game IHL1790>

When the fuck has the word "I wont play with stormrage." been warnable!??? When he even tried to rep himself out of the GAME!?

I can say what ever I like to, he obviously tried to rep himself out of the game, and I barely said "i wont play with him" and his repping wasn't succesful and I repped him out of the game, and this costed me 1440 minutes timeban + 50% warn. Isn't this mistreatment!?

Ok, now let me show you your rules:
    - Abusing the replace command: 30-50% warn depending on the frequency.
    Ok, as you can see abusing of .needrep is from 30 to 50 AND it depends on the frequency. Ok, even IF I "abused" this command there, it should be warned with 30% and NO timebans. Consider what souwleye did.
    Why 30%? Because I never "abused" or even used .needrep before (in this season, I just came back!).
    So thank you, and now you can remove my 20% (from the 50%) warn. And further you can remove the 50% warn because I didn't "lie" and my words were right, that souwleye mistreats the one who he hates (or just me).

Well yeah.. and the timebans? I don't know there are maybe some several hours left from now on, if you would remove them I would be glad, because in your rules there are no timebans about this issue.

AND Ruggy about your consipiracy theory in the other thread called:"pure hate"
    GJ you have closed the thread, and now you are just playing a hero who just builds up conspiracy, where I can't reply to them.
    Well, look at ruggy's words in that thread:
    Ruggy:

Now i know you may be stupid and naive enough to believe your story if someone told you it, but we are not, you are 100% clearly lying."

Ok, YES I was in the channel when he did .needrep stormrage. and I went back to my game, I didn't care who he was going to rep. We waited, and no reps came and neither himself. I went back to the channel, I said "I wont play with stormrage." (true that it is an unecesarry sentence, but neither 50% warnable) and repped himself out obviously! Whats wrong with that sentence!? You tell me! Why can't I say that? He ruined my previous game (there is a thread about it on this field) and he couldnt even rep himself out! so I helped him with it. Whats wrong with that?

Ok, stop making conpiracy theories ruggy, and stop calling me stupid and naive.

Regards
    Last edited by Pun1sh9; 16-05-2010 at 09:12 AM.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Bli5teR View Post
    do u have any screens, replays? >.<

best regards
    screens and replays of the game he ragequitted? Or screens from his judgement towards me?

Well you can look it up yourself, .warns Pun1sh9
    And you will find 2 giant warns of 50% each, and they are both joke. That's my thread about

Default ..

hm, i guess the warns were too strict, im sure this was a missunderstanding,
    i would like to hear some more opinions and i will talk to souwle to solve this in a peacefull way.

best regards
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Your lie could potentially have caused my demotion and once again discredited the staff leaving whole ihl weakened - that's why I warned you 50 for lying.

As I already stated you are free to appeal the warn in 14 days.
    Next time you fail to follow the stickies you lose the right to reappeal.

//souwl
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.