Thread: BD

Default BD

@P2-BOT3 Game DPCM1312(10:03:13 17/05/10): Team Sentinel: <[-_-]broKy[-32] RogueKnight[-30] Radinho[-32] ET|n[-29] hawari[-40]> Team Scourge: <luNdeeen-_-[+31] AEON|PITER[+34] ManOfTheMatch[+30] ieS|catcher[+40] Drakyan[+32]> Result: scourge

While they were pushing midd and we still had tw there and racks too their sf went bot lane and began to attack racks without passed from mid with no creeps ofc

if you want replay tell me..ty

Well .. i support this thread.Infact im not sure if they did bd or no .. but all i saw is that sf killed barax w/o any creeps in base..+ that it was unfear to lose that game.2 of our players dropped even with 4 we were owning them.. cmon everybody knows that spectre on late = 100% win but not when 3v5.. it was stupid game and i was rly dissapointed i hope it will be at least drawed

GUYS HAVEN`t BD stop with this requsts...

Wait,it is illegal to backdoor even if towers have insane regeneration only stacked tier 4 items can destroy??

bd is allowed newbs
    Matty: "Anyway my game wasn't bad at all, I mean even whitejoe's game was drastically worst than mine, and he's reporting me! WTF."

fixing english

GUYS HAVEN'T BD = GUYS WE DIDN'T DO BD YET

correction = GUYS !!!!6.67c DOES NOT HAVE BD

( icefrog put a regen system. If your dps is good enuf to beat regen rate, it's fine bd`ing)

bd allowedin pride
    denied and closed
    MSN? :c