Default Demote souwleye. its better now?

Accused account : Souwleye
    Gamename: in channel
    Reason: Today at 18:52 , i was talking with Luyde.zero about a promotion. My name was SFmode.zer0 and i was mod in IGC and manager of gdge. So i was talking with him when suddenly Mr. Souwleye "came" into our conversation. I had asked him for a promotion but he told me that it was full, so i asked a higher rank for a promotion at the next seaon.
    Just look at Souwleye's reacts.
    First of all the hironic way.

Secondly ...i lol'd rly. I was talking with luyde , he come and offended to me w/o reason and he SAYS ME THAT I BOTHER HIM. i think that an admin must be patient and helpfull not an hironic guy w/o manners. Check it out!

And the Final and most funny action of our Good admin.! ^^ I told him that he does not deserve to be staff in iHL bc an admin needs to be helpfull not negative at all and he simply. ---->>
    ""CHECK""
    My post continues with a big surprise i will post it in about an hour. thnx. I copied this post so.. Souwleye dont try to delete it ^_^

just post what you got so we can sort it out, post the ''surprise''
    From what i see he and nejnej asks you to stop arguing and then you insult him in public by saying he is not deserved of being an admin, whats wrong with the timeban ?
    Last edited by Ruggy-; 21-05-2010 at 07:41 PM.

Now why is rugrat replying to every thread against souwleye?
    This souwleye might be an angel.

souwleye is very aggressive as staff member, he doesn't consider the consequences of his actions.

!Support on souwleyes demotion, he doesnt need to give more "surprises" in this thread. Timebanning for no reason at all is showing souwleye's attitude, he wants to be untouchable and playing like he is divine so none can even say a bad word against him.
    You can tell the president he is not competent without getting jailed. Why can souwleye timeban ppl when they feel he isn't competent enough?
    Last edited by Pun1sh9; 21-05-2010 at 09:02 PM.

mega drama

Quote Originally Posted by Pun1sh9 View Post
    Now why is rugrat replying to every thread against souwleye?
    This souwleye might be an angel.

souwleye is very aggressive as staff member, he doesn't consider the consequences of his actions.

!Support on souwleyes demotion, he doesnt need to give more "surprises" in this thread. Timebanning for no reason at all is showing souwleye's attitude, he wants to be untouchable and playing like he is divine so none can even say a bad word against him.
    You can tell the president he is not competent without getting jailed. Why can souwleye timeban ppl when they feel he isn't competent enough?
    Firstly i'm staff so when a staff member is accused OTHER STAFF need give their opinions. Well the difference between souwleye and the president is about 100000$ and when some1 says a president is not competent they would have to back it up with evidence.

As for the screen shots. He was already asked politely to stop arguing by 2 staff members (souwleye and nejnej) and he did not listen to both them but instead makes an insulting remark toward souwleye in public, i see that as a perfectly fit reason to time-ban him.

Anyway punish9 we all know what an honest non-biased person you are so you must be right!

On a serious note, i will wait for other mods admins responses and just a question for souwleye or the op of thread

Did the op ask souwleye to be in staff first, then souwleye said no so he went and asked lyude ? Thats what i get from the first screen shot anyway. Thats what happened before the first screen ? Answer is much appreciated!
    Last edited by Ruggy-; 22-05-2010 at 12:47 AM.

seems like you were their ruggy. Such a strong 1 sided comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagoon View Post
    seems like you were their ruggy. Such a strong 1 sided comment.
    How is it one sided, this is based on weather timeban was abuse or not
    Ignoring 2 admins and insulting 1seconds later is not worthy of a timeban ?
    My comment is not sided, I't is based on the evidence put before me

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggy- View Post
    Well the difference between souwleye and the president is about 100000$ and when some1 says a president is not competent they would have to back it up with evidence.
    1000000$ what? o.O
    Yes, you have freedom of speech, and you can even tell a president he isn't worthy of his spot without getting any kind of punishment. But no, souwleye is beyond the president, he is a kid with a gun.

Back it uo with evidence? No, he just said "you don't deserve to be an admin" and none asked him the reason, why should he back it up with evidence? If souwleye wanted to know why he doesn't deserve his current rank, he could ask him instead of acting like a kid who has a gun and shoot him for no reason at all.

Let me just ask you one question, did you agree to rules when u joined this league?
    If you would know Staff members / admins always have the last word and can reject u without saying why, etc live with it and stop drama
    If you dont like the admins, find urself a new league then.

Default ..

As i see Lyude was there when it happened,

so the report wont help, since the superior already didnt interfere.

best regards
    B l i 5 t e R
    Show them no FEAR, show them no PAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggy- View Post
    How is it one sided, this is based on weather timeban was abuse or not
    Ignoring 2 admins and insulting 1seconds later is not worthy of a timeban ?
    My comment is not sided, I't is based on the evidence put before me
    Im just saying it only needs an superior to souwleye to decide, dont need 20 posts saying why it is a load of rubbish, just let lyude handle it

Users can give supports to warn requests, you dont expect players to come with "no thats a load of rubbish" because if it lacks support it will be rubbish

Next time i'd appreciate if the first mod or admin just closed threads like these as they serve no purpose other than sparking drama.

// Souwl
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.