Thread: Warn Fatality-

Default Warn Fatality-

Accused Player: Fatality
    Game: IHL20

Massive flame all over the game...

http://replay.garena.com./view.php?id=4bfbe38618bd8

You know Ursachen I'm getting pretty tired of your attitude. So how about instead of reporting those who try to school you in the art of DotA (and please, do not misunderstand me, I don't intend to discourage reporting abusive and/or foul language), you look past the cursing and insulting and actually TRY TO IMPROVE and heed their advice. If I was to throw out warnings based on that game you'd be way up on my list, well above anyone else.

This must be the 5th time I'm in a game with you where you play rather bad and then take it out on the team cap/whoever it is that gets pissed over losing due to the fact that you played bad.

Last but not least: feel free to use your judgement on this one Tanne, seeing how my opinion might be biased again.
    Last edited by m1G1; 25-05-2010 at 05:10 PM.

I know I played bad this game and I also received a 20% warn for it!
    But I said at start "I don't want to be roof" a few times because I am not rly familiar with this hero.
    So on, everyone ignored my writing so i went mid with roof and got mass ganked aswell (no1 came gang mid whole game)And when i have relic minute 16-18 with 0-1 stats i get mass flamed what a fucknoob I'd be and that he would have radiance minute 12 blablablablabla...So he should go roof then when he's so skilled...(he failed his lane aswell [my mate told me because he was against him on lane] and I guess thats why he flamed me)
    whatever...judge yourself..

will provide an answer this evening - stay tuned.

GO tannen GO tannen WEEEEE, HE HE HE HE, WAVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Yupinator View Post
    GO tannen GO tannen WEEEEE, HE HE HE HE, WAVE!
    i lol'ed

on topic:

ursachen while fata will be punished for his flaming i really have to admit i dislike your behaviour as well. it nearly appears that you have a "personal vendetta" going on against fatality-. i have watched another replay showing you provoking fatality- the entire game with phrases like "lowbob", "haha now you lose", "fata loses" and many more. while this wont lead to any form of punishment i really wanted to get this issue adressed.

fatality-: warned 30% (minor flaming, spamming + leaving; lowered due to stated circumstances)

granted & closed