Default i did this thread in vouch req section also,sry for that

I played my second game in dp2,cuz i got vouched 3 days ago...And after that game i was unvouched by Lordie,without any explaination or proof,cuz he didnt play that game so i think he cant unvouch me with no proofs.But lets return to the game...here how it was:

Some guy with COPTERGOESROFL nick(i think he's nick on mirc is diadora something) was our picker...he talked all the way with opponents captain about picks(it really loked like he is making move on him :S ),and when he was lp-ing he pause'd the game for 5 mins only cuz he didnt know what to pick last,and want to share his strat with opponents.Nwm that,i was playing potm,we made first blood on mid and everything was ok...then i went top(my) lane with es against necro.Es was farming all the way and didnt play agressive like we should,keep the necro from farming if u know what i mean,and im sure you do...But no,he farmed and farmed,telling me that im noob cuz i lasthit some of "his" creeps etc...necro got hood and that was the end of our lane,in 7 or 8 min.They whined next 5,6 mins and flame me cuz they belived es that i am noob ^^...i was mid ganking all time,but cm and sven couldnt make stuns in time,so opp heroes(zeus and spectre) easy go back when they saw what we planing to do...Es droped on 15 mins cuz he got connection problems since we started the game...ofc there was the end of it,and who are we going to blame other than poor farmed,low lvl(cuz of roam) potm!
    in game was also non-stop whining on "all" chat etc,but that is not important for this...

ok,they can say i failed,but to be unvouched on 4v5 game from 15 min cuz i did exactly what they told me to do,i think its not fairly...i saw Lordie typed .warn TimeIsMoney and i was ok with that,but 1 min after, he did .unvouch TimeIsMoney without hear my side of the story or any proof (replay or something)
    i am ready to play w/e it takes just to prove that guys from this game was wrong,and that im not low skilled like they think I am...
    p.s. im not supplicating for revouch,but just want answer how can some1 unvouch me like that,and cuz of all i wrote in this post

nothing to see
    it seems i did a mistake vouching u and i didnt hesitate to correct it.
    denied
    MSN? :c