Thread: Unvouch request

Default Unvouch request

Accused user: Tiger_Koselo

Replay: http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4bfee89d275ba

Violation:

1. Trying to take farm from carry.
    2. The guy has no clue of what to build on a simple hero as dazzle, spellwise.
    3. He does not do his job properly.

Tiger_koselo also known as dazzle in our game, were from the beginning a wandering fog of fail. This guy first specced touch of poison in level 1, I find that rather useless since he did not use that spell for roughly first 8minutes. Then at level 2 he went grave which is okay considering he failed first spell. Now I told him to get heal but at level 3 he chose to go 1 more point into touch. Overall this person does not clear the criterias of this place, therefore I ask you to unvouch him asap.

Regards
    Exot1c.

I played a few games with the accused player and I think his skill is average and not too bad for this league...maybe it was just a bad game for him
    gz

tiger_koselo gameplay varies from doing quite well to doing extremely bad. ill take this into consideration when watching this replay. will look into it now. please be sure to post it in the correct forum next time.

edit: cant open the file you uploaded, replay parser identifies it as valid replay though. can you maybe reupload it or get someone else to upload it?
    Last edited by Tanne; 30-05-2010 at 06:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cQ.eaZ View Post
    Accused user: Tiger_Koselo

Replay: http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4bfee89d275ba

Violation:

1. Trying to take farm from carry.
    2. The guy has no clue of what to build on a simple hero as dazzle, spellwise.
    3. He does not do his job properly.

Tiger_koselo also known as dazzle in our game, were from the beginning a wandering fog of fail. This guy first specced touch of poison in level 1, I find that rather useless since he did not use that spell for roughly first 8minutes. Then at level 2 he went grave which is okay considering he failed first spell. Now I told him to get heal but at level 3 he chose to go 1 more point into touch. Overall this person does not clear the criterias of this place, therefore I ask you to unvouch him asap.

Regards
    Exot1c.
    personally his first 3 skills spellwise were ok for me, depends on the lane and stuff i suppose

i give you another day to edit it (means to reupload the replay).

denied & closed