Default UNVOUCH REQUEST + MAKE THIS LEAGUE PLAYEBLE

OK, this is really SAD .

Every startgame one of the teams gets so raped cuz of fail players.
    I was captain in sg and i picked push , it was for fun , but NOOOOO. When u pick something other than normal 15 heroes , pubbys say OMG NOOB CAP BAN THIS PICK THAT.

I am asking for unvouch on this flow4 or smt like that guy . Uber noob perma flaming and whining about picks especially for me not banning slardar with words " game was over when he didnt ban slardar" etc etc. THe skill lvl of this league is so sad , i mean , there are some good players but there are at least 10 players that skill lvl is so low that they ruin every game they play.

* @P2-BOT 03Game DPcm1570: Result confirmed and submitted; The sentinel have won
    * @P2-BOT 03Experience change: PhillyDP[+22] one4one|DeduX[+27] Sar[+29] GFT|D4rk^[+35] Dollyanna[+37] PapaMedo-_-[-33] ReaLBLaDe[-29] Wisin[-25] FUUSH[-25] Prince0FSK[-24]

ok i could probably ask for more than one unvouch but only this guy sucked beyond imagination, going necro book ( at least he was trying to get it ) on dp when i said get early items aka bracer phase etc so we can push. And he said few times in game "i dont care , i report u , bla bla lordie my friend" and he didnt play seriously. He would probably suck even more if he did.

he is so pathetic.

give lordie the replay please
    - go read stickies, since this should be denied for not filling out the required requirements.

i stopped playing after morph disced.
    - i ff because slardar is a MUST to ban ..
    we got raped top, he tries to show everyone his the king of the world.

the pathetic part is, that he only reports me because i wanted to report him.
    a player like this shouldnt be granted any chances at all.

regarding his flame, => ALWAYS = MEDO BEST REST SUCKS.
    he perma blamed us, for everything, wanting to get pushers and first picks a fucking wl ..

look at his useless bans, and tell me that he couldnt replace slardar in one of the bans?
    - this is why ppl shouldnt get captain, because they're so fucking arrogant that they dont listen to their team. beyond publike.

ye you played nice this game medo, your farm was nice too - but your manners are beyond godlike.

this is so pathetic, he has like 47 warn requests on him, and u guys still dont understand he doesnt fit into this league ..

woohoo, thumbs up for you medo, go distroy some more games

http://replay.garena.com/view.php?id=4c0054c1bf815

here is the replay . Yes and i forgot , asking for warn for some days on this Prince guy who dropped in min 16 and fed as well, but he dropped so i forgot.

PS i said one time RETARDS in game , all the flame they got from me , and it was in context "any of u retards can play chen?"..... and i was TRYIN rly hard not to flame even it was so temptin!!!!

and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at how you fucking lie!

go provide the fucking replay dude.

show me where the fuck i use lordie as my "friend".

im not friends with lordie, i was a former dp2 staff member, and i spoke to him 3 times during my time as an admin or whatever the fuck i was.

stop bullshitting and stop distroying games - and controle your fucking ego.

so , i am not even promoted it was startgame . first fail.
    i didnt flame once in this game even tho it would be usual from me since ur terrible at dota.second fail .
    and no, i dont think im the king of the world but if i play around 5 games a day , if im able to pick , I WILL pick something that is not usual and if it sux , u go report me , but u said u dont wanna play on second ban already or something like that , and u perma whined PERMA PERMA PERMA CRY CRY CRY.

yea, i got blamed for our loss, when slardar had dagger after 12 mins or something, and he had threads after 6-7 mins

i have no more comments, the chat is theere, the replay is there, let lordie decide

for the record, i mentioned lordie's name once in that game, and that was because i was taking screen shots for him SINCE HIS THE BAN ADMIN AND HE SHOULD GET IT.

nice fail dude trying to tell lordie i abused my whatsoever friendship with him.

You are missing a point . I didnt mean anything with saying lordie is ur friend , but u said smt like "u will see when lordie see replay " and i dont care if we lost game , and no, i didnt blame u for loosin.

I think u deserve ban cuz u started to perma whine + flame me from the beginning and having 2-13 focusin on how will u make ur screenshot for lordie instead of focusin on dota.

My last post as well , mb u wont get unvouched since u were staff but at least warn would be fair.

im not missing any points ..

the chat is there dude, how come you keep lying?

i said the word "lordie" one time, and that was this:

25:00 [Allies] PGZ.Medo.EF: necro book here i come
    25:00 [Allies] PGZ.Medo.EF: xD
    25:06 [Allies] F|c000080FFuush: gg report
    25:14 [All] F|c000080FFuush: im not even watching philly
    25:17 [All] F|c000080FFuush: im taking ss
    25:19 [All] F|c000080FFuush: for lordie
    25:21 [All] Philly: lol
    25:22 [All] F|c000080FFuush: to ban this pro medo
    25:25 [All] F|c000080FFuush: for the last time

u kept saying i wanted book, but i went belt for threads and staff for dagon
    - fail
    you say you diddnt blame me for losing : you blamed the whole team, read the chat plz
    -fail
    why would i play a game we are getting raped in? you diddnt even ff after they took 3-4 raxes. you diddnt concentrate either, everytime you died, you went afk to write this request = clap clap medo.

edit : this is the most important part of my post, since you're like 12 years old with no brain.

i dont care if i was former staff member, former admin / moderator.
    if lordie wants to ban me, and judges that this is my mistake, then ill accept it. period.
    me being a former staff member has nothing to do with this shitty game.

state facts please, not useless bullshit - you're doing a request medo, not auditioning to some stripper job
    Last edited by Flow4v; 29-05-2010 at 02:05 AM.

"staff for dagon" dude THATS fail

oh sweet jesus.... U keep spamming about lordie when i told u already it doesnt matter omg , im posting this cuz ur terrible and u didnt listen. DAGON ON DEATH PROPHET IN PUSH STRAT? CLAP CLAP ? rly dude , i have nothing against u , but if ur bad players then just go play somewhere else

ofcourse its fail, i knew game was over ?

they had slardar farming top lane and jugger farming bot lane - how can we win this without morph?

so i started laming, and mind your own damn business whoever you are!

youre not in this problem

epiiicc drama
    Team Sentinel: <honkepro[+33]Scourge: <MiSeRyTheSLAYER[-48] Result: sentinel

Angry

Flow is known for whining about losing according to bans lol.

"OMG NO BAN PUGNA FF GO NEXT"

just one example of 100
    Matty: "Anyway my game wasn't bad at all, I mean even whitejoe's game was drastically worst than mine, and he's reporting me! WTF."

funny part is joe, i whined about him not banning slardar,
    and slardar became the end of the game

so su please, and stay out of his topic when you dont have anything to do with it.

you're just mad because we're not friends anymore , there are plenty ppl in dp2, not only me

warned both of you my head omg so much spam hf .
    http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6049/signul.jpg