Thread: mini CV

Smile mini CV

Hia! lets know more about each other.study,work,hoppies,your goal in this life. etc etc... (add whatever u want)

me ImraNOVA: Imran Faour am 23 years old
    - I study English literature fourth year I still have three subjects to graduate.
    - I work in 3d visualisation (modelling,texturing,animation,rendering) the software 3ds Max, started learning it about 9 years ago

my hobbies: well, alot but specifically drawing,chess

my goal in this life is to be the first 3d characters designer ever :-) (though am working on this now but so slow )
    Last edited by ImraNOVA; 02-06-2010 at 11:10 AM.

me Painty_ alias Georg:
    -I am still going to school and trying to get my A-Levels next year and i hope i can do it well ;D
    - my goal in life is first of all to reach my A-levels and as hobby: to get really good with my digital draw pad and corel 11 or in general Photoshop; maybe Imranova you can help me and give me a short tutorial please? i would really love to get good in things like photoshop
    The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining.
    (John F. Kennedy)
    The Signatur is my Counter-Strike Clan ;D

well Painty_, am not that pro at photoshop cuz I try to keep my concentration on 3d only, and if u want a good tutorials try these sites:
    http://www.photoshoptutorials.ws/
    http://www.photoshopstar.com/
    http://www.photoshoplady.com/
    there r alot more hope they help

Regards.

hi guys
    I'm havo, aka Berni and I'm innocent 19 years old.
    As for work, I'm currently employed at a construction company, but just for some 2 months (or until i get kicked out.. I'm clumsy as hell ). In october, I'll start studying medicine- and bio informatics. Further plans are probably to go work somewhere abroad... maybe the UK (I love the english language) or Scandinavia.
    My big hobby - apart from DotA - is Photoshop. I'm not too experienced yet, but I'm sure I'll grow big once . I'm a big music lover too. I can get quite something out of any genre, but my favourites are (modern) Metal and Drum&Bass.
    I also like playing chess actually, but if people say it's their hobby... well, they probably know a lotta stuff bout tactics and all, would be quite devastating I guess if people like Imranova or maybe moog/wc3 played against me.
    A goal in life.. that's hard to tell. I'd like to be confident with my life at the very end. Not necessarily pure happiness, but something like an applause in my last hours (although it can be less dramatical too) from the people that I care about would really please me.

Yah, I wrote a longer CV, but people aren't so easy to describe in my opinion (it's not like I couldn't write about the topic 'I' for like 10 pages more ).

Hey! I really like this idea and it was fun reading the posts so far, especially cause I found out an innocent 19 years old guy called Berni and I have quite a few things in common. ^^

So, here goes... I'm Nienna, my friends call me Anca, and I'm 25.

A few of my favorite activities: laughing!, painting (sample below), rolling in the grass, drinking tea, listening to music (metal, industrial, D'n'B, all sort of experimental stuff - yea, Berni, we need to talk!), teasing Michael, making lists (yup, I'm really enjoying myself right now!).

In February I completed 18 and a half years of wonderful Romanian formal education, over the course of which I've learned extraordinary things like:
    - it is better to use an ink pen than a roller tip pen if you're left handed,
    - the chicken did come before the egg (I wasn't supposed to share that with you, since it a matter of national security, but the bastards will never find me!)
    - early bird gets the worm, but second mouse gets the cheese. Hence, my daily morning dilemma.

I'm working as a business analyst for a software company in Bucharest and I really love my job. Yes folks, it IS possible. I like it because it's challenging, gives me the opportunity to read a lot of interesting stuff and deal with new situations every day. My goal for the next few years is to work for the European Commission, the World Health Organization or another non-commercial international entity that strives to make this world a better place. Of course, this requires a great deal of self-sacrifice and hard work...because you kinda need to learn French or German. *reader gasps in horror* But yea, it's worth it! ^^

Promised sample (thx havo for embedding hint):
    Last edited by Nienna; 03-06-2010 at 07:00 PM.

thanks for nienna and havo so far . Come on ppl let`s take some benefit from your Experience in life

AWESOME... someone shares my strange, strange taste of music.
    Are you into industrial metal too? It's my favourite genre actually, the (well executed) combination of synthesizer and metal always fascinated me. If you're not, I'll convert you.
    We should really bombard ourselves with links to awesome music. My collection of music could do with some heavy expansion.

I'll use the 'now playing' thread as portal to my metaphoric soul. See you there.

ah yeah.. use this link instead for embedding your picture ---> http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/4654/klaram.jpg (well done btw )

Quote Originally Posted by havo View Post
    hi guys
    I'm havo, aka Berni and I'm innocent 19 years old.
    As for work, I'm currently employed at a construction company, but just for some 2 months (or until i get kicked out.. I'm clumsy as hell ). In october, I'll start studying medicine- and bio informatics. Further plans are probably to go work somewhere abroad... maybe the UK (I love the english language) or Scandinavia.
    My big hobby - apart from DotA - is Photoshop. I'm not too experienced yet, but I'm sure I'll grow big once . I'm a big music lover too. I can get quite something out of any genre, but my favourites are (modern) Metal and Drum&Bass.
    I also like playing chess actually, but if people say it's their hobby... well, they probably know a lotta stuff bout tactics and all, would be quite devastating I guess if people like Imranova or maybe moog/wc3 played against me.
    A goal in life.. that's hard to tell. I'd like to be confident with my life at the very end. Not necessarily pure happiness, but something like an applause in my last hours (although it can be less dramatical too) from the people that I care about would really please me.

Yah, I wrote a longer CV, but people aren't so easy to describe in my opinion (it's not like I couldn't write about the topic 'I' for like 10 pages more ).
    innocent 19 years old baby omg laugh laugh

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

hi.
    my RGC nickname is Valkyrie.
    i am 24 years old. im in the last 5 months of a medical university.then i will be a General Medical Doctor.
    my hobbies are : Dota ! listening music (Metallica ,muse, pentagram , techno, and original styles like instrumental or smthing like that, patrolling around in a warm summer night.sleeping ,spending time with friends etc etc.Women
    my goals in life is : To die innocent , to become a good Doctor , having a fine marriage with a woman who really loves me , and get children from her.
    Last edited by sunsetrider; 03-06-2010 at 09:45 PM.
    Don't forget : One day you will die...

you have impossible goals sunsetrider, having children means not dieing inocent

LOL bisou xaxaxxaxxxaxxa but is this some kind of virus ? living in a USB I think we need an anti-virus, but Alas! its unerasable
    NO signature its banned

UPDATE:
    Soooo, last year I said "My goal for the next few years is to work for the European Commission, the World Health Organization or another non-commercial international entity...".

At the end of next week I'm moving to Brussels for 5 months to work for the European Commission. I've been selected for an internship with the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency and I'm super happy.

What are your goals for the coming years?