Post Vouch Request sebeke

IRC name: BallonG
    Q-Auth: sebeke
    Garena name: Fine|BallonG
    Garena UID:30351043

* Where are you from?Sweden

* How old are you?17

* Tell us a bit about yourself. I live in Stockholm, the swedish captial with my familiy consisting of one brother, one sister and my dad and mom. I am studying at the moment, not really sure what i wanna become though. On my freetime i like to chill with m8s, play dota watch cinemas or workout at the gym.

* Are you currently member of a clan? If yes, post one or more links to a clan profile (homepage, DotA-League profile, ESL profile, etc.). I've played with a clan named mew.Allstars but they disbanded for some weeks ago so now im clanless. They played in div 4 but was probably gonna advance to div 3 in pickleague. Then i've played some with my m8s clan Yaoi, but they also disbanded newly so at the moment im clanless. I'm planning to start something with a mate tho.

* Write a brief text about your DotA history (former clans, inhouse leagues, tournaments, etc.).
    I started playing dota about 3 years ago, i stumbled across it when i was playing on battlenet. I dident like it at first but i tried it some with my m8 and it began to take more and more of my time. After a while i got tired of the public games beacuse so much leavers so i decided to search for a better community. My friend recomended Dotaleague. I played there some while playing alot of CWs and inhouses with m8s and clans. I've also been playing at the RGC client some and some other communitys. My main community at the moment is dotapickup tho where i am vouched in xp. It's a very nice and skilled community which is fun to play at but i would really like to try pride out also.
    I think it got alot to offer, and im eager to learn and to play with people that are either better or about same skill as me.

* Can you play all roles in Dota? (Carry/Gank/support/ect, We don't ask for perfection in every playstyle) Yup i can play everything, but i mostly play support/semicarrys.

* Post at least 2 replays, preferably more. (Clanwar/Funwar or good inhouse replays. Use http://replay.garena.com/ to upload) or another one you know
    http://forums.dota-allstars.com/inde...owtopic=304291 - This was me playing lion in a cw versus my m8s clan yaoi. By the way, the garena replay viewer is wierd :/.
    http://forums.dota-allstars.com/inde...owtopic=304785 - This game is me playing naix in a dotapickup game. I was playing with my m8, icecream who played CM. I think i played good this game. A bit rape tho. I havent really got any more cw/fw replays atm since im clanless but i can try fetch some from dp.xp

* Do you know how to use Garena, IRC and Ventrilo (version 3)? Yup

* Do you have a microphone? Yup

* Are you aware of the rules and do you agree to them? Yup

* Which name do you want registered on the bot? Fine|BallonG

* Do you know any Pride members? yes, i know Fekkah

* Is there anything else you want to add?Yes, im really excited about starting to play here with my m8 Fekkah. Beacuse i think there are alot of talented people here and i want to improve by watching them and playing with them. What i mean is that you dont really improve in skill when you keep playing versus lower skilled people. You just stomp them over and over again and never improve. Thats why i really wanna play here, only the sky sets the limit!

Edit: Fixed the replay links. Garena wasent working tho so had to use Dota-allstars.com
    Last edited by sebeke; 29-06-2010 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Replay link not working

Default :D

Bump It up!

Default :)

New day, New bump!

Default !

Bump Bump!

Default ^

Bump!

Default !

Bump

Before
    U
    Make
    Phail

Default Etc

Road Bump!

!support

Bump, if you wanna play with me just contact me at mIRC where my name is Ballong.

Default )

Bring
    My

Default :D

Bump this post again

Default !

Been away for a while but now im back so new Bump!

You got 1 week to fix ur replays.Otherwise im not going to support u."No Such File!"

Oh, dident know that. Il get them uploaded at a new place later today or tomorrow. Okay now i got the links done.
    Last edited by sebeke; 29-06-2010 at 06:35 PM.