Default Unvouch ursachen

* Accused User Account : Ursachen and Reincarnation
    * Game Name : IHL39

* Offence of User :

Just take a look at this lion this game (ursachen). We had a trilane bot, lion missing about 80% of his stuns thoughout the game. In lane he does not harras and does not initiate with stun. He skills manadrain on lvl 4.
    He was the wonder combination with nerub, the two never followed up on stuns and had basicly no clue what to do not skilling beatles untill lvl 11 cause he need stats. Always stuning on different heros on the wrong time. But atleast nerub acturally hits his stuns. Lion misses most of them.

I know i did not stay nice, but how can you expect me to stay calm with those two on lane i tryd to stear him in the right direction at first but he just did not listen. And for all those who cant handle that, ihl is meant to have a decent skill level and personally i prefer skill level over manners. And this game proofs it. There is no playing a nice game when you lane with players like this.

Ursachen just does not have the skill level for ihl. Honestly ive never seen him play a decent game so i think i speak for many when i say he should get exiled ASAP. He has ruined enough of my games.

Replay:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?nhwdne2fkmm
    Disclaimer: No animals were harmed during the making of this signature.

Well, I attach the Garena Upload of the replay, so you can also have a special view at Little.Bug's behaviour/language.

http://replay.garena.com./view.php?id=4c0677be20813

Indeed my play wasn't that good this game but what u expect from a 500hp'ed Lion?To 24/7 harras an Huskar??Bug,show me some good stuns u did this game and dont try to unvouch other ppl cause they did 2-3 mistakes in a game...
    [And btw. when u say my skill level is 2 low for IHL why did I have 68-57 last season?I agree that some games of mine are sometimes bad...but u and many others aint better sometimes...so dont judge by 2-3 games..]
    Last edited by SamstagsPlanet; 02-06-2010 at 05:35 PM.

Admins just watch the replay and see him fail way more then "3 or 4 times"

And here is a tip for you:

When you harras huskar and he fightsback, you stun then nerub can stun which will result in them being unable to avoid my stun. Inbetween you also have your hex. But you did not do one decend stun. You missed about 4 out of 5 stuns early game. And the stuns that did hit where on the time that either nerubs stun was on cd or we where oom.

This basicly mean you can stand next to huskar without dying the whole time. But you stood behind our rage creep most of the time being useless and letting huskar orbwalk me.

And please dont act like you "have some bad games" your skill level is just way way down there.

well support from me...

played 1 game with ursachen - he provoke me all game and failed big time (with nerub this time)

maybe little.bug remember this game too, he was lancer, me brood and ursachen NA

----><----

I remember the game where you sent me solo mid with NA against MyFairyTale's Shadowfiend...
    After that u flamed me for "Freefarm SF WTF"...what should I do??

Quote Originally Posted by SamstagsPlanet View Post
    I remember the game where you sent me solo mid with NA against MyFairyTale's Shadowfiend...
    After that u flamed me for "Freefarm SF WTF"...what should I do??
    It was actually the game where i was lancer and monias was eza on mid. And boxxr was down lane spider. You flamed him for dieing 2 times, and flamed me for not farming enough. While i had 9 min treads + vanguard and ended up fullstacked carrying the game with 400 cs. And you was nerub (not solo mid but on a dual stun lane top), also missing stuns, not ganging, flaming, wrong item build and allround useless.

Am i correct boxxr-?

yep you are right little.bug

you were not NA solo mid vs sf lol........

Thread locked untill a staff member can take a look at the replay. No need for any additional "information". If all else fails, I'll take a look at it when I get home from work at around 22:00 GMT.

first of all: ursachen is by far not the best player in here. this said he is also by far not the worst.

on topic: honestly lion na tc is one of those very weak trilanes out there. only consisting of 1 range + having 2 low dmg + duration stuns is just crap on early levels. still, both na and lion did some grave mistakes (especially lion).

warns:

ursachen: warned 50% (he understands the basics from what i have seen + he did okay later on with target choice for disables etc. still his early game was indeed no comment)

reincarnation: warned 20% (even if you are provoked try to stay calm)

butcher_honey: warned 30% (starting the fight with "shut up serbian dog", also some harsh curses)

little.bug: warned 5% no flames at all, but pretty annoying overall (warned so he doesnt forget what he actually did promise)

granted & closed