Thread: Im unvouched

Default Im unvouched

Well today i played EEDL game and about 8 min our player got dissconect.
    My team asked will we rmk and i said yes, rmk and 1-2 min we stayed in game and then i left.(rage quit)
    I know the rools and i know i did wrong thing but please if u can give me vouch again i promise i wont do any stupid thing again.
    My friend Elty can confirm it he played that game and he know that im not noob and leaver i was just frustraited, please it wont happen again.

Thumbs down Rage quit!

Quote Originally Posted by dinam0vka View Post
    Well today i played EEDL game and about 8 min our player got dissconect.
    My team asked will we rmk and i said yes, rmk and 1-2 min we stayed in game and then i left.(rage quit)
    I know the rools and i know i did wrong thing but please if u can give me vouch again i promise i wont do any stupid thing again.
    My friend Elty can confirm it he played that game and he know that im not noob and leaver i was just frustraited, please it wont happen again.
    [18:14:35] * EEDL-INFO Player12 PLuGGziE has been unvouched by12 shLordie at3 02.06.10, 16:53 with reason: noob and rage quit

All guys from ur team said, u rage quited, and if u wanna revouch or something wait the next season, and we will think more about it because we don't wanna stupid atitudes here!

Best Regards,
    #EEDL Staff
    European Elite Dota League!

mb ask for revouch next season
    closed.
    MSN? :c