Thread: ihl72

Default ihl72

B.net User nick: ig.veni

game name:ihl72

Accused person/people: NrGs.F[u]RyOwnS

Reason you were banned: No idea, cuz i did not play well?
    If u take a look at game u see mirana failing in both games

Reason you should be unbanned:
    I see no reasonf or ban. I didnt play great but not bad either. If u see the rest of the team playing its a classic case of frustration from captain and me saying he is failing as well...
    0-4 mirana and missing all arrows isnt exactly good play

besides this he also broke pauze rule and he flamed a lot
    Replay and/or screenshots:

http://replay.garena.com./view.php?id=4c07e49253bce

Previous game played minute before he had 0-7 dusa hence the frustration

http://replay.garena.com./view.php?id=4c07e4d872993
    Last edited by veni; 03-06-2010 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by veni View Post
    B.net User nick: ig.veni

game name:ihl72

Accused person/people:rugrat

Reason you were banned: No idea, cuz i did not play well?
    If u take a look at game u see mirana failing in both games

Reason you should be unbanned:
    I see no reasonf or ban. I didnt play great but not bad either. If u see the rest of the team playing its a classic case of frustration from captain and me saying he is failing as well...
    0-4 mirana and missing all arrows isnt exactly good play

besides this he also broke pauze rule and he flamed a lot
    Replay and/or screenshots:

http://replay.garena.com./view.php?id=4c07e49253bce

Previous game played minute before he had 0-7 dusa hence the frustration

http://replay.garena.com./view.php?id=4c07e4d872993
    You have been exiled for the sole purpose of being an absolute noob and also not taking the game seriously.
    Go do a warn request if you want nrgs warned, It's got jack shit all to do with this appeal.
    You were asked tog et wards and you said you didn't have enough money even though you had 500 gold and 700 gold both times you were asked. you got sobi mask on bane instead of buying the wards or else you started off with that item which shows how bad you are. In midd after the pause incident i told you during the pause go on sniper. You did not go showing more naab play and were asked to roam yet did not roam also. All in all, your standard is way too low and you will not be let play here again for a long time!

i wont close yet, i will let other staff member watch the replay to see how much you failed before i close this joke of an appeal

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggy- View Post
    You have been exiled for the sole purpose of being an absolute noob and also not taking the game seriously.
    Go do a warn request if you want nrgs warned, It's got jack shit all to do with this appeal.
    You were asked tog et wards and you said you didn't have enough money even though you had 500 gold and 700 gold both times you were asked. you got sobi mask on bane instead of buying the wards or else you started off with that item which shows how bad you are. In midd after the pause incident i told you during the pause go on sniper. You did not go showing more naab play and were asked to roam yet did not roam also. All in all, your standard is way too low and you will not be let play here again for a long time!

i wont close yet, i will let other staff member watch the replay to see how much you failed before i close this joke of an appeal

Watch replay before i comment i suggest.

I bought wards with first money ....

I had 500 GOLD got killed and bought boots becuz i culd before i died.

WITH THE 700 GOLD I BOUGHT 4 wards even tough u where all faming me...

In MIDDLE i pauzed and u ppl decided to unpauze my pauze so no i'm sorry i didnt see u going for sniper cuz i was too busy trying to get the game to pauze.... (follow rules it wuldent have happened.)

In my lane with mirana it was impossible to play since not one arrow made the target...
    these are scores and u make me the noob:
    0/4 0/1 0/2 1/5 3/3
    mira slad me maiden (pro) tinker

Thisis the amount of time played 15 minutes (considering pauze picks). I went to roam at lvl 5, no real use roaming middle vs sniper with bane at lvl 3 O_o
    Last edited by veni; 03-06-2010 at 07:42 PM.

rejected

CLOSED