Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default IHL87 for onlyalmighty* souwl edit

yo replay petty much shows it all, souwleye not capable of picking in time, he picks wrong hero, we get loss for it. WAY TO GO BRO ;D
    Attached Files Attached Files

I was in this very game challenging against razr.buritto-
    Souwleye didn't pick his last hero in time, and he stated something like he wanted qop or smth which is totally irrelevant because he randommed some other heroe (zeus or smth) and I already picked qop while he said he wanted him. As fatality- states, souwleye resulted this game for his own benefit. Why do we have to suffer his own mistakes, someone please explain me, I asked souwleye himself but he didn't explain me anything.
    Last edited by OnlyAlmighty; 04-06-2010 at 07:02 PM.

In pregame just before the gamemaster launched the game I asked for a pause.
    During the picking phase I was partly afk fixing food and getting hooked on ventrilo with the other guys. Leaving me roughly 1 min and 20 sec to pick/ban.

I missed the last two picks and randomed zeus and another useless hero for our matchup, because I was convinced I had plenty of time because I expected they had paused for me.
    I told the opponents our last two picks were obsidian and qop, but they claimed they had the sole right for qop because I was afk and they used their lastpick on him.

I find it important to let you know that we in pregame waited 5 min for their team to rep fatality in - and during the picking phase they refuse to wait for me - ultimately causing me to miss the last two picks.

We then leave the game and remake it ap. Our team picks qop and the opponents start bitching that qop wasnt ours etc.

I try to tell them that if they'd paused me for me as I asked for during pregame all this had been avoided and we'd have had qop anyway and this little incident would never ever have happened.

I try to make them see this from our perspective but the pointwhores wont....

I also tell them that this game will BE PLAYED and if they leave the game over a dispute and are in fact wrong they have forfeited their right to play on - thus will recieve a loss for that game.
    And so they did. They all left and will now take a loss for the game.

I could close this already but I'll tell another staffmember to rule here.

// souwl
    Last edited by SouwlEye; 04-06-2010 at 07:17 PM.
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

oh boy, this is fucking ridiculous

look at how fast u ban, look at ur chat when u see timer at 0:00, stop looking for an excuse for ur drafting failure.

kthxbye

Quote Originally Posted by FataLity- View Post
    oh boy, this is fucking ridiculous

look at how fast u ban, look at ur chat when u see timer at 0:00, stop looking for an excuse for ur drafting failure.

kthxbye
    This just emphasizes how much of a pointwhore you are.

And ye, as chat shows, I wasnt giving the timer attention because I expected you people to have the decency to pause and wait for the other team's captain and not just burn a good half of his time.

Pathetic.
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

Quote Originally Posted by SouwlEye View Post
    This just emphasizes how much of a pointwhore you are.
    tbh, your decision to score it for yourself makes you a pointwhore not him.

Quote Originally Posted by Faza View Post
    tbh, your decision to score it for yourself makes you a pointwhore not him.
    Oh your ever so flawless logic nowo. THUMBS UP!

I made it very clear before they left that if they left the game because of a dispute about the rules and were wrong they would've forfeited their right to play on and lose the game.
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

Oh your ever so flawless logic nowo. THUMBS UP!

I made it very clear before they left that if they left the game because of a dispute about the rules and were wrong they would've forfeited their right to play on and lose the game.
    Gr8 fail souwleye... first if there is a leaver = truant if it's be4 a kill. = means you are a statswhore
    btw... since when you're doing picks... when you wasn't a capitan ? lawl... this is gr8 logic... if you can't pick, because you need a break so it's your fail not theirs.

i totally agree with u faza, this hypocrite just lost his mind.
    *ok* im the pointwhore ur the admin rights abuser...stronk ban btw D

your judgement clearly shows that you are the statswhore in here. We said go either remake or draw this bull shit. Are you blind or deaf?

And none of us have seen you was "partly" afk because the one who was afk was only razr so you got the captain spot as you wished for it. And even though you was "partly" afk, why didn't u wish for a pause during picks?

And I picked the hero: QOP while u said that "you wanted him instead of the two randoms" which is totally absurd and very irrelevant. The timer is a very important fact during picks. No excuses.

oh and souwl are u actually aware of the fact that u are by far the most hated admin with more than 90% if the community hating u? great admin work bro good job XD

this makes me laugh tbh "because I was convinced I had plenty of time because I expected they had paused for me" dude u know u werent afk, u said nothing in game, were banning frequently, didnt even care to ask for/announce a pause. dude seriously, stop lying. ty.
    Last edited by FataLity-; 04-06-2010 at 08:17 PM.

Okay guys I just watched the replay once again, and souwleye never says that he is partly afk or he wants a pause or anything like this. After he randommed the two last heroes, I was also running out of time and I picked qop as the lastpick so she was clearly OUR pick, and some seconds after I pick qop souwleye says; "qop is mine" isn't this absrud?
    And next game (remake) he mass clicks on qop and gets her as well, isn't this very childish?

I will await some staff members to judge this issue, this is really outragous and a very big scandal in my opinion. souwleye try again, you got no excuses I am sorry.

And agreed on fatality-, this guy is very much hated by many people in this league. But that is off-topic atm. But solve this problem properly, I wish that from any staff member who is responsible in this area, watch first the second replay which is the first game, and the first replay is the "remake".
    Last edited by OnlyAlmighty; 04-06-2010 at 08:23 PM.

Honestly, i can't stop doing this.

No offense, but most of the time when i read the posts in the "warn" section, i get the impression to be in a disco with drunk turks and russian fighting for some blond girls. So much hate in here, most people simply talk so absurd bullshit and behave unbelievabile childish and pathetic. Come on guys.

Ok

1) Faza is a tard who will only try and cause dispute because he is a reject of this league
    2) Stop putting retarded comments on this eg hated admin etc
    3) Souwleye was clear afk until he did his first ban, all can agree on that
    4) Souwleye says he said he will be afk in game lobby, thats before !start happens and thats why its not in the replays
    5) Now for me game should be drawn as there was 0 SPORTSMANSHIP shown in this game. Souwleye made it a win to get at the people in this game who are trying to get an unfair advantage due to the timer running out when he had thought his timer had not run out due to not knowing his timer was running. i will let others mods comment before a decision will be made
    6) Knots talks da shit

Quote Originally Posted by Knots View Post
    Honestly, i can't stop doing this.

No offense, but most of the time when i read the posts in the "warn" section, i get the impression to be in a disco with drunk turks and russian fighting for some blond girls. So much hate in here, most people simply talk so absurd bullshit and behave unbelievabile childish and pathetic. Come on guys.

Why do we have forums? o.O
    To solve the users problems? I don't understand the meaning behind your comment, is it to show that you are not fighting for your justice?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggy- View Post
    Ok

1) Faza is a tard who will only try and cause dispute because he is a reject of this league
    2) Stop putting retarded comments on this eg hated admin etc
    be4 you write sth, check your informations.
    Btw insulting is a very good way to write with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggy- View Post
    3) Souwleye was clear afk until he did his first ban, all can agree on that
    4) Souwleye says he said he will be afk in game lobby, thats before !start happens and thats why its not in the replays
    How can you ensure that? Even I don't remember souwleye being afk in the game lobby, I was the GM and I asked "rdy?" people seemed to be ready each time i asked them, so this is no excuse. And you haven't been in this game neither in the game lobby. In the game (during picks) there are no points where I could doubt that souwleye was afk until the timer went on 00.00 because neither he stated he was afk nor his allies. So this ain't a reason either.

Please draw this game, and do what is necesarry beside drawing. This is simply showing this specific admins intentions in this league -> prefering freewins with his admin powers rather than good games, hence no remake done after he picked our hero. No excuse on souwleye's behalf, I am sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAlmighty View Post
    Okay guys I just watched the replay once again, and souwleye never says that he is partly afk or he wants a pause or anything like this. After he randommed the two last heroes, I was also running out of time and I picked qop as the lastpick so she was clearly OUR pick, and some seconds after I pick qop souwleye says; "qop is mine" isn't this absrud?
    And next game (remake) he mass clicks on qop and gets her as well, isn't this very childish?

I will await some staff members to judge this issue, this is really outragous and a very big scandal in my opinion. souwleye try again, you got no excuses I am sorry.

And agreed on fatality-, this guy is very much hated by many people in this league. But that is off-topic atm. But solve this problem properly, I wish that from any staff member who is responsible in this area, watch first the second replay which is the first game, and the first replay is the "remake".
    If you knew how to read and comprehend you'd find I said " I asked for a pause in pregame" by that I meant in the gamelobby, sorry if I didnt make it clear.

And Nowo, it wasnt one guy leaving it was the entire team - because they didnt agree about the qop pick, which I an admin told them to accept.

I could've warned all the leavers for showing disdain, but instead I only scored the game in favour of the team still left in the game.

After discussing this situation with rugrat, I was wiling to draw it. Despite the rules speak of it as a scourge win.
    But after i've seen your despicable behaviour in this thread i've decided to leave the result as it is and timeban both of you for two days.

This is not for discussion and thus cannot be appealed.

//souwl

=> onlyalmighty felt he had more to share so i've reopened this, dont lose your cool and dont start flaming i'll close this again if it turns out to be a flame-fest.
    Last edited by SouwlEye; 05-06-2010 at 12:44 PM.
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

And Nowo, it wasnt one guy leaving it was the entire team - because they didnt agree about the qop pick, which I an admin told them to accept.

=> onlyalmighty felt he had more to share so i've reopened this, dont lose your cool and dont start flaming i'll close this again if it turns out to be a flame-fest.
    tbh you left first without a word! timeban yourself?

Since this thread is re-opened, I like to share my views and details which I shared on my thread at ban appeal section.
    I further want one of the staff members to show my last comment on this thread which was actually pretty important and not insultive or anything. I really don't know why it has been deleted.

Well here is the issue sliced and diced into micro-bits:

LAST IN-GAME COMMENT'S AND THE TIME I PICKED QOP:

05:01 [Allies] LorenordSmooth: qop
    05:01 [Allies] FataLity-: wtf u lane
    05:02 [Allies] JAZZ-MATAZZ: go
    05:03 [Allies] LorenordSmooth: definitly
    05:03 [All] souwleye: lol
    05:03 [Allies] OnlyalMightY: lane with sk
    05:04 [Allies] Michael-Jackson: spec or bear
    05:04 [Allies] FataLity-: but ok
    05:06 [All] souwleye: didnt see the timer <----- SAYS HE DIDN'T SEE THE TIMER, WHICH MEANS HE WASN'T AFK AT ALL, BUT HE JUST DIDN'T NOTICE THE TIMER.

****QOP IS PICKED HERE BY ME NOW*****

05:11 [Allies] JAZZ-MATAZZ: spec
    05:12 [Allies] LorenordSmooth: my qop is rigged
    05:13 [All] souwleye: it\'s obsidian and qop <---- SAYING HE WANTS QOP AT LEAST 3 SECONDS AFTER MY PICK.
    05:13 [Allies] FataLity-: eh
    05:15 [Allies] JAZZ-MATAZZ: ah man
    05:16 [Allies] FataLity-: these picks
    05:18 [Allies] FataLity-: are lowcrap
    05:23 [All] OnlyalMightY: souwleye has left the game voluntarily. <------ LEAVING THE GAME AS THE FIRST PERSON WITHOUT ANY NEGOTIATION.

and in the remake picking QOP, and then he scores the game to himself when we left the game because he picked our hero.

Now who is the pointwhore? (as he called us!)

I wish those staff members to solve or at least comment to this issue: lyude.zero, bli5ter]par[, diebyzer0, m1g1 and tannenzapfen

Please don't close the thread until this issue has been solved.
    Last edited by OnlyAlmighty; 05-06-2010 at 01:11 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast