Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

God, I left to remake it ap so we could pick obsidian and qop.
    Anyway it was our turn to pick so we could freely choose between the heroes left in the draft-circle including QoP seeing he'd still have been a pick option had the timer not run out because YOU! the gamemaster didnt wait for me.
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

As soul said in his earlier post he did ask for a pause BEFORE we could start the game, that means in the chat room. But no, you guys just started while he was afking/fixing vent. And still claim that he must manage to ban/pick heroes correctly in 2 minutes. QoP was ours. I hope you wait a few minutes before you start the game next time if the captain in the other team is asking for it, and not trying to get a win due to the fact that the team captain in scourge was afk while we were drafting.
    You shouldnt play with matches..

Just want to add these comments of souwleye as well, I wasnt there at the moment he said those, but that is what I call insult, so please stop saying my posts are insultive!

[01:20:27 PM] <souwleye> This almighty
    [01:20:29 PM] <souwleye> so fucking dumb
    [01:20:34 PM] <souwleye> what is it he doesnt realize

Really not appreciated.. Shame.

My words exactly - I consider this your FF.

Thread closed.
    Congrats SouwlEye !

~Random someone.

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAlmighty View Post
    Since this thread is re-opened, I like to share my views and details which I shared on my thread at ban appeal section.
    I further want one of the staff members to show my last comment on this thread which was actually pretty important and not insultive or anything. I really don't know why it has been deleted.

Well here is the issue sliced and diced into micro-bits:

LAST IN-GAME COMMENT'S AND THE TIME I PICKED QOP:

05:01 [Allies] LorenordSmooth: qop
    05:01 [Allies] FataLity-: wtf u lane
    05:02 [Allies] JAZZ-MATAZZ: go
    05:03 [Allies] LorenordSmooth: definitly
    05:03 [All] souwleye: lol
    05:03 [Allies] OnlyalMightY: lane with sk
    05:04 [Allies] Michael-Jackson: spec or bear
    05:04 [Allies] FataLity-: but ok
    05:06 [All] souwleye: didnt see the timer <----- SAYS HE DIDN'T SEE THE TIMER, WHICH MEANS HE WASN'T AFK AT ALL, BUT HE JUST DIDN'T NOTICE THE TIMER.

****QOP IS PICKED HERE BY ME NOW*****

05:11 [Allies] JAZZ-MATAZZ: spec
    05:12 [Allies] LorenordSmooth: my qop is rigged
    05:13 [All] souwleye: it\'s obsidian and qop <---- SAYING HE WANTS QOP AT LEAST 3 SECONDS AFTER MY PICK.
    05:13 [Allies] FataLity-: eh
    05:15 [Allies] JAZZ-MATAZZ: ah man
    05:16 [Allies] FataLity-: these picks
    05:18 [Allies] FataLity-: are lowcrap
    05:23 [All] OnlyalMightY: souwleye has left the game voluntarily. <------ LEAVING THE GAME AS THE FIRST PERSON WITHOUT ANY NEGOTIATION.

and in the remake picking QOP, and then he scores the game to himself when we left the game because he picked our hero.

Now who is the pointwhore? (as he called us!)

I wish those staff members to solve or at least comment to this issue: lyude.zero, bli5ter]par[, diebyzer0, m1g1 and tannenzapfen

Please don't close the thread until this issue has been solved.
    He says he was afk for the first 50 seconds of the ban/pick phase not for all of it. Hence why he starts the 1st ban at 1:33>> starts at 2:30.

He wants qop because he was going to get her if he had those 53seconds which he was afk. He had that pick if the timer had not gone

Leaving the game as first person. I suggest you watch the replay again, NEJNEJ got disced at start of ban/pick phase so ye had to remake after and therefore he leaves. He was not the 1st person to leave and even if he was it would be due to having to remake ap so he can get his heroes!

HE picks qop because he said they were his heroes
    And finally this is my section so you have no right to ask for certain admins to comment on this section

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12