Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Ikuzo im suddenly banned

my wc3 username is Ikuzo as well, most of u guys know me.

I was today heavily harrassed by a guy called razr.buritto-, but this guy contineusly spammed and called me racist names etc.. He also used bad language. Nevermind, we started a game and i ended in same team as him. He continued to call me bad names etc. and when the game ended, where i did a great job, he spoke with one of his dudes, nejnej, and he just banned me for no reasons whatsoever. If there something i hate most is firstly, racism and secondly unjust. He was the one who should be banned, u can ask any of the guys who played in that game. I have not the replay. But i know nejnej did not have any reasons to ban me. If there is anybody who should be punished it is definetily nejnej and this razr.buritto- guy. Pls guys do something about this.
    Last edited by ikuzo; 04-06-2010 at 08:10 PM.

Without evidence= denied,and btw I think nejnej exiled u cuz of your lack of skill.

Ok then tell me what is his evidence of banning me, raa-key-yahh and u r pro or what?

This is a joke, really, admins can just choose to exile people without any reasons at all. In that game i was definetely one of the best, ask anyone. If nothing is done, i'll take it as a racism issue. And condemn this. Be humane for god's sake.
    Last edited by ikuzo; 04-06-2010 at 08:11 PM.

raa-key-yahh = kuroky d'oh xD
    You can check the rules HERE.

As raa said in his post, I banned you because you lack of skill not because a certain player dosent like you.
    You shouldnt play with matches..

Sure nejnej, its nice to lie isn't it? I know that this pathetic little boy razr.buritto- spoke with you right after the game. And you banned me, so, tell me were you in that game? no? Have i played with u before? yes, have i beaten u? yes. So u think u r pro and i lack in skill? That's your reason for banning me, firstly this is definetely admin abuse, secondly i could own u easily that i am sure of. And thirdly u must have evidence of exiling me just like that, and that my frioend u dint have. So have a nice day playing with your little pathetic friend razr.buritto-

And lastly IHL is full of guys who are much worse than me, why dont u ban them? If u are on banning spree?
    Last edited by ikuzo; 04-06-2010 at 08:27 PM.